Simply Best Members
We hope you’ve had the opportunity to start you’re research on today’s monster alert Axiologix Education Corp. (AXLX) as it is a sub-penny with big potential; so let’s get right to it:
Today’s new alert is Axiologix Education Corp. (AXLX)
AXLX is an International Technology and Services Organization focused on delivering Cloud-based Products and Services to small and medium sized businesses in the US and to operators globally. As part of their new growth strategy, the Company recently completed some acquisitions which open up a whole new market for them.
Let’s start this alert by looking at a few key highlights:
· AXLX is currently at just .0032! We know you love sub-pennies and so do we… even a small move north from these levels could translate to massive percentage gains!
· They are an international business with headquarters in New Jersey, and international operations in Dublin, Ireland.
· The Company recently announced that since their recent acquisition of Prime Carrier they have won additional new business bringing current recurring annual revenues to over $1 MLN generating gross margins of 95% and a positive net income.
· AXLX has been extremely volatile in the last few months with runs from .002 all the way up to .01, representing potential gains of 500%. It looks like they could be perfectly positioned to make a similar run once again.
· Their customer base includes such market-leading operators as RomTelecom, UPC, BSkyB, Jajah (Telefonica), Telecom Colombia USA and KVH.
AXLX recently acquired all the assets of VOIP ACQ, Inc. Included in the acquisition were numerous agreements to make further acquisitions in the VoIP and Cloud Services markets.
AXLX recently completed the first of these acquisitions with the purchase of the assets and intellectual property of Prime Carrier!
· Prime Carrier is the proven leader in ‘On Demand’ real time trading solutions for the Telecom and Media industries.
· Prime Carrier currently supports customers on four continents!
· Prime Carrier has developed a number of key relationships with global system integrators including Accenture, Techmahindra and Nortel.
· Prime Carrier’s MOST solution is established as the industry standard platform for supporting inter-carrier trading.
Innovative IP-communications company JAJAH recently selected Prime Carrier’s MOST products as part of its international IP communications platform!
JAJAH is known as “the world’s most innovative communications company”, offering flexible next-generation telephony solutions for consumers and businesses. JAJAH’s award-winning communication services make it easier for people to stay in touch using any device, on any network, anywhere.
Prime Carrier’s ‘MOST’ solution is an easy-to-use Cloud-based software solution that supports the complex inter-carrier trading of international voice traffic and reduces an operator’s termination costs by ensuring that the best available rates are used in their network routing. Their customer base spans all corners of the globe, including market-leading operators such as RomTelecom, UPC, BSkyB, Jajah (Telefonica), Telecom Colombia USA and KVH.
AXLX’s strategy is to make carefully selected acquisitions in order to improve shareholder value by using group resources to ensure that each operating company has the tools to be competitive.
The VoIP services market has experienced massive growth recently. The following are some key highlights that point towards the massive potential and recent growth of this market:
· Leading analyst company Infonetics Research, predicted that the number of seats for hosted business VoIP is on track to double between 2012 and 2016.
· Demand for cloud-based services helped push hosted PBX and unified communications services revenue up 33% last year.
· A recent report by Gartner shows the VoIP market is growing at a 36% compound annual growth rate in North America through 2015.
· Ovum, a market-leading analyst, predicts that fixed VoIP revenues in the US will reach nearly $9 BLN by 2014.
At these levels this could be the perfect opportunity to look at AXLX! Be sure to start your research immediately… we could be looking at something BIG:
Prime Carrier Website:
Situations like this do not come along every day… at .0032 this could be an EXCEPTIONAL opportunity!
As always, we encourage you to do further research. Also, remember when you are in a position to profit it is often wise to do so.
*Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment.*
The disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, or joining our email list. PLEASE NOTE WELL: The TBPS employees are not registered as an Investment Advisor in any jurisdiction whatsoever. This is a Paid Advertisement.
Full disclaimer can be read at http://simplybestpennystocks.
Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using you agree to hold SBPS, its operators owners and employees harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss monetary or otherwise, damage monetary or otherwise, or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur. The information contained herein is based on sources which we believe to be reliable but is not guaranteed by us as being accurate and does not purport to be a complete statement or summary of the available data. SBPS affiliates may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and may increase or decrease such positions without notice. Any opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. SBPS encourages readers and investors to supplement the information in these reports with independent research and other professional advice. All information on featured companies is provided by the companies profiled, or is available from public sources and SBPS makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the disclosure by the profiled companies. This is not a solicitation to buy or sell any securities. Any claims or Statements should be deemed apocryphal. SBPS, nor any of its affiliates are not registered investment advisors or broker dealers.
The profiles are a service of SBPS a marketing and advertising firm that may have been compensated. All direct and third party compensation received will be disclosed within each individual alert in accordance with section 17(b) of the nineteen thirty three Securities Act. Any compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled companies.
SBPS and /or its affiliates may buy, hold, and sell securities in the companies profiled. When compensated in shares, all readers should be aware that it is our policy to liquidate all shares immediately. We reserve the right to buy or sell the shares of any of the companies mentioned in any materials we produce at any time. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled companies. We have been compensated forty thousand dollars cash by a non-affiliate third party, m elliot media for a one week investor relation services advertisement contract of axlx. We do not own any shares in axlx.
The third party may have shares and may liquidate them, which may negatively affect the stock price. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company.