Simply Best Members
We hope you had the chance to start your research on NOST. NOST just released news that has yet to be traded on. This news could easily create the spark needed to see a possible break out in the market.
Be sure to watch NOST very closely today and the remainder of the week as this situation could become extremely exciting.
NOST is a technology and resource company with a primary focus on the development of rare earth elements (REE’s) in properties located throughout Canada. The Company is targeting growth from the acquisition of mineral and carbon rights worldwide, yet its current focus is on its Eastern Canada property:
· NOST is currently working on two projects, Byers Brook and Shatter Lake. With these claims NOST is now able to explore and monetize these properties where recent findings have uncovered REE’s and Gold!
· With China controlling 97% of the REE market, it is becoming more and more lucrative for investors to look domestically for investments in this industry. NOST has positioned itself to become a world leader in the industry by addressing the global needs for REE supply security.
· Other companies with proven reserves that focus on refining REE’s trade with a capitalized value in the $160-$460 MLN range! With their recent steps forward, NOST could be well on their way to establishing themselves as a leader in the industry.
· NOST has created a proprietary methodology for the extraction of rare earths based on the anticipation profile of rare earths from its Nova Scotia properties.
· NOST’s extraction technology sets them apart from other REE companies! The technology will help in drastically reducing their extraction costs of REE’s which in turn will increase profit.
· Rare earth consumption has grown from 30,000 tons in 1990 to 120,000 tons last year and is expected to reach 200,000 tons per year in 2014.
· NOST is also a provider of carbon offset development solutions. Under the Western Climate Initiative, in California alone, emitters must reduce emissions by 18 MLN to 25 MLN tons per year, between 2012 and 2020, to help them meet their obligations. According to an article published in Bloomberg Business week, the value of carbon offsets in California is expected to range from $10 to $20.
Their market is massive, they have a leg up on the competition… oh, and their competition has significantly larger market caps!
NOST could be a leading pioneer, making them look very HOT at the moment, which could be an amazing opportunity at these levels!
Just yesterday the Company had fully exercised its mineral rights options from Byers Brook and Shatter Lake claims in Nova Scotia. The region has been the object of renewed mineral exploration efforts owing to the recent findings of Rare Earth Elements and Gold. The Shatter Lake Property is located in Colchester County, Nova Scotia and consists of Mineral Exploration License 08996, which contains 78 claim units (3260 acres).
NOST also announced big news earlier today! See the news here:
The Company has taken many steps forward to speed up the exploration process on the Shatter Lake and Byers Brook projects. In fact, they just recently announced the selection of Consulting and Exploration Group, GeoFind Inc. for it projects.
What makes NOST so potentially profitable is one simple fact; they have an edge over the competition! NOST has created a proprietary methodology for the extraction of rare earths based on the anticipation profile of rare earths from its Nova Scotia properties. Other companies have found that the separation of natural rare earth mixtures into individual elements is extremely difficult to achieve due to the similarity of their chemical and physical properties.
NOST`s process will be the object of international protection through the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) which will provide protection for 36 months in the 103 countries that are members of the PCT. This intellectual property offers significant business advantages to the company.
The Company has developed a unique growth strategy to expand at a rapid but sustainable rate to create greater shareholder value, thus gaining a competitive edge through the following guidelines:
· NOST has developed an aggressive campaign to secure grants and subsidies from governments to enhance its business.
· Develop proven NI 43-101 compliant ore inventories from high quality properties with potential for providing topside ore of good quality, have access to cost-effective energy sources, and easy access to qualified labor.
· Develop working relationships with government officials and First Nation communities surrounding their projects.
· Develop B2B relationships with users of REE metals through the Company’s extensive contacts in the renewable energy industry.
· Develop and/or secure tenure on novel cost-effective and environmentally friendly technology for the extraction and purification of REEs.
· Apply the company’s technologies to ore extracted from other mining complexes.
· Use cashflow from the sales of products to further develop the company’s mining project.
· Take advantage of grants and subsidies for technology development and job creation opportunities.
Recent developments have NOST is looking very hot right. Currently, at .14, there could be MASSIVE UPSIDE! We urge members to start researching NOST right away… we will be back with you early tomorrow… Be ready!
Be sure to start your research immediately… we may be in for a BIG day:
Investor Fact Sheet:
Situations like this do not come along every day… this could be an EXCEPTIONAL opportunity!
As always, we encourage you to do further research. Also, when you find yourself in a position to profit, it is often wise to do so.
*Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment.*
The disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, or joining our email list. PLEASE NOTE WELL: The TBPS employees are not registered as an Investment Advisor in any jurisdiction whatsoever. This is a Paid Advertisement.
Full disclaimer can be read at http://simplybestpennystocks.
Release of Liability: Through use of this website viewing or using you agree to hold SBPS, its operators owners and employees harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss monetary or otherwise, damage monetary or otherwise, or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur. The information contained herein is based on sources which we believe to be reliable but is not guaranteed by us as being accurate and does not purport to be a complete statement or summary of the available data. SBPS affiliates may from time to time have a position in the securities mentioned herein and may increase or decrease such positions without notice. Any opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. SBPS encourages readers and investors to supplement the information in these reports with independent research and other professional advice. All information on featured companies is provided by the companies profiled, or is available from public sources and SBPS makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the disclosure by the profiled companies. This is not a solicitation to buy or sell any securities. Any claims or Statements should be deemed apocryphal. SBPS, nor any of its affiliates are not registered investment advisors or broker dealers.
The profiles are a service of SBPS a marketing and advertising firm that may have been compensated. All direct and third party compensation received will be disclosed within each individual alert in accordance with section 17(b) of the nineteen thirty three Securities Act. Any compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled companies.
SBPS and /or its affiliates may buy, hold, and sell securities in the companies profiled. When compensated in shares, all readers should be aware that it is our policy to liquidate all shares immediately. We reserve the right to buy or sell the shares of any of the companies mentioned in any materials we produce at any time. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled companies. SBPS has not been compensated for this alert on ignt, we also do not own any shares in ignt. We have been compensated forty thousand dollars cash by a non-affiliate third party, cream consulting group llc, for a one week investor relation services advertisement contract of nost. We do not own any shares in nost.
The third party may have shares and may liquidate them, which may negatively affect the stock price. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company.