The day’s top news stories from stocks on the GuerillaStockTrading watch list.
Applied Optoelectronics Inc (AAOI)
- (12/4) Applied Optoelectronics Stock Rising Large Players Volume
- (12/4) Investor’s Roundup (Risk Factors in Focus) – Applied Optoelectronics, Inc., (NASDAQ: AAOI) – Stock Watch
Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- (12/4) Apple and Google Jockey for Position in China
- (12/4) Apple supplier Quanta enters huge partnership on augmented reality glasses – The deal is with Lumus, an optics company that makes the core display components for augmented reality glasses.
- (12/4) Thanks to CVS, Aetna and Apple, virtual medicine is getting the marketing boost it needs – Telemedicine has long struggled with consumer awareness and adoption. That’s finally starting to change.
- (12/4) Apple still has one more major product to launch this year – Apple unveiled lots of new products during its WWDC event in June, but one still hasn’t launched yet.
- (12/4) UPDATE 3-Chipmaker Dialog plunges further on fears Apple could go it alone – * Shares fall 23 pct; down about 50 pct since in April (Adds further share price decline; analyst comments)
- (12/4) The Wall Street Journal: Irish finance minister says unpaid-tax deal has been struck with Apple – Apple Inc. and Ireland have reached an agreement on the terms of an escrow fund, allowing the transfer of roughly €13 billion ($15.46 billion) in allegedly unpaid taxes that the European Union ordered Dublin to retrieve, beginning in the first quarter of next year, Ireland’s finance chief said Monday.
- (12/4) Dialog shares tumble on warning Apple could build its own chips – LONDON/FRANKFURT (Reuters) – Dialog Semiconductor said on Monday top customer Apple could build its own power-management chips into future iPhones rather than rely on the Anglo-German chipmaker, sending its shares plunging as much as 19 percent.
- (12/3) Apple’s Tim Cook says developers have earned $17 billion from China App Store – WUZHEN, China (Reuters) – Apple Inc’s chief executive Tim Cook said developers using its platform in China number 1.8 million and have earned a total 112 billion yuan ($16.93 billion), representing roughly a quarter of total global App Store earnings.
- (12/2) Apple’s Tim Cook says developers have earned $17 bln from China App Store – WUZHEN, China Dec 3 (Reuters) – Apple Inc’s chief executive Tim Cook said developers using its platform in China number 1.8 million and have earned a total 112 billion yuan ($16.93 billion), representing roughly a quarter of total global App Store earnings.
- (12/2) : Shouting ‘pay your taxes,’ activists occupy Apple retail stores across France – The Attac organization staged protests across Apple Stores in France on Saturday, demanding the company pay the taxes it owes the European Union.
TASER International, Inc. (AAXN)
- Nothing new.
Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- (12/4) Abbott to Present at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference – ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Dec. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Abbott (NYSE: ABT) will present at the 36 th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Monday, Jan. 8, 2018 . Brian Yoor , executive vice president of …
- (12/4) Boston Scientific’s Acquisition of Apama: What You Need to Know – Boston Scientific (BSX) announced its deal to acquire Apama Medical and strengthen its electrophysiology portfolio on October 2, 2017.
- (12/4) Global In-Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Market Size, Trends & Forecasts Report 2017-2021 Featuring Abbott Laboratories, Danaher, Roche & Siemens – Research and Markets – The “Global In-Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2017-2021)” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
- (12/1) What Analysts Recommend for Bristol-Myers Squibb in November 2017 – 23 analysts were tracking Bristol-Myers Squibb in November 2017. Six of them recommended a “strong buy” rating, while four recommended a “buy.”
Acacia Communications, Inc. (ACIA)
- Nothing new.
- (12/1) FLR, PWR or ACM: Which Engineering Stock to Buy Now? – Read on for a comparative analysis of engineering and R&D services companies, Fluor (FLR), Quanta Services (PWR) and AECOM (ACM) in terms of earnings history, valuation and growth prospects.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP)
- (12/4) Technical data from the actions of people on Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) – Wall Street Morning
- (12/1) Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (ADMP): Analyst Sees Meaningful Revenue Gains Waiting in the Wings for Sympjepi Asset
- (12/1) Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp. :ADMP-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : December 1, 2017 – Categories: Yahoo FinanceGet free summary analysis Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp. reports financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017. We analyze the earnings along side the following peers of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp. – Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated., Pernix Therapeutics Holdings, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Sponsored ADR, GlaxoSmithKline plc Sponsored ADR and Antares … Read more (Read more…)
- (12/1) This Bull Cheers for Adamis Pharmaceuticals Following PAS Submission for Pediatric Version of Epinephrine Auto-Injector Symjepi – Adamis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ADMP) investors sent the stock on a nearly 9% gain in value yesterday on back of the news of the company’s submission to the FDA of a prior approval supplement (PAS) for the pediatric version of Symjepi. With the pediatric version designed differently than the original, FBR analyst Andrew D’silva actually sees less risk circling a potential approval on ADMP’s allergy shot than the original version of the epinephrine auto-injector, a cheaper option to competitor Mylan’s EpiPen.
- (12/1) Adamis Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentation of Results of a Human Factors Study Conducted With Its Newly Approved Epinephrine Pre-filled Syringe at the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) Joint Congress With the World Allergy Organization – SAN DIEGO, Dec. 01, 2017– Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation announced today the acceptance of a presentation entitled“ Human Factors Study of A Newly Approved Epinephrine Prefilled Syringe for the Emergency …
AEterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS)
- (12/4) Aeterna Zentaris Rising Large Players Volume On PDUFA Play
- (12/4) Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (NASDAQ:AEZS) – Stock’s Earnings Per Share (EPS) – Brief Analysis – Nasdaq Journal (press release)
Allergan PLC. (AGN)
- (12/2) Tech firms tell patent court to ignore Allergan deal with tribe – Reuters – Reuters
- (12/1) Allergan, BioMarin Hold Promise for 2018
- (12/4) Stocks that deserve a closer look under the hood: Allergan plc (AGN), The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK) – Market Movers
- (12/4) Will Liver Risk Stymie Allergan’s Fibroid Drug? – Allergan plc (NYSE … – Seeking Alpha
- (12/2) Tech firms tell patent court to ignore Allergan deal with tribe (AMZN, AGN, MYL)
- (12/1) Here’s how bad it might get for stocks if tax reform flops
Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT)
- (12/2) Applied Materials Stock Is Diving – TheStreet.com
- (12/4) S&P 500 Futures: Can Stocks Advance If The Chips Are Down? – Banks, retailers and other sectors are surging, but chip stocks such as Nvidia, Micron and Applied Materials are breaking support. Can the broader market rally if semiconductors are ailing?
- (12/1) MetLife Now #100 Largest Company, Surpassing Applied Materials
- (12/1) Applied Materials, Inc. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : AMAT-US : November 30, 2017
- (12/1) Applied Materials, Inc. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:AMAT) : December 1, 2017 – Categories: Fundamental Analysis Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis Capitalcube gives Applied Materials, Inc. a score of 79. Our analysis is based on comparing Applied Materials, Inc. with the following peers – Lam Research Corporation, KLA-Tencor Corporation, ASM International N.V. ADR, Teradyne, Inc., Axcelis Technologies, Inc., Amtech Systems, Inc., Synopsys, Inc., ASML Holding NV ADR and Advantest Corp. … Read more (Read more…)
- (12/1) Applied Materials Stock Is Diving – Heavier volume on a down day is a sign of aggressive selling.
- (12/1) The Factors Behind Applied Material’s Massive Stock Rally This Year – Building on its strong growth momentum over the last few quarters, Applied Materials reported record revenue and earnings throughout fiscal year 2017, which ended on October 29. The Internet-of-Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence are driving strong growth in the semiconductor industry.
- (12/1) Why Pfizer And Four More GARP Stocks Look Good – A no man’s land can be a dangerous spot. But in the case of GARP stocks, it may be a good place
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- (12/4) Top-notch Stocks to Watch: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD), Apple Inc. (AAPL) – Market Movers
- (12/4) Fund Guru Dmitry Balyasny Throws in the Towel on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) and Micron Technology, Inc … – Smarter Analyst
- (12/4) Strong Upside For AMD Stock Awaits In 2018 – Seeking Alpha
- (12/4) AMD, Nvidia lead chip stocks sharply lower – Chip stocks tumbled in Monday morning trading amid valuation concerns and fear that supply of memory chips was catching up with demand. Nvidia Corp. shares dropped 6%, while Advanced Micro Devices Inc. …
- (12/3) What failure on tax cuts looks like: Dow off 500 points on ‘Day 1’
- (12/3) The new bitcoin futures will dampen volatility—much later down the road
- (12/1) Dan Nathan Sees Unusual Options Activity in Advanced Micro Devices
- (12/1) Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Attempt to Shakeup Active Momentum on New Compulsions – Stock News Stop
AMN Healthcare Services Inc (AMN)
- (12/1) AMN Healthcare Services Shows Rising Price Performance With Jump To 92 RS Rating – A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for AMN Healthcare Services shows improving technical performance.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH)
- (12/1) Seminole Management Has Lifted Bank Amer (BAC) Stake; Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPH) Had 4 Analysts … – Hill Country Times
TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (AMTD)
- (12/4) Fidelity, Schwab, TD Ameritrade Clients Experienced Tech Issues
- (12/4) Bitcoin Futures Trading To Start Even Sooner; These Brokers Are Ready
- (12/4) TD Ameritrade and Ally Invest to Offer Bitcoin Futures – TD Ameritrade and Ally Invest are among the online brokerages that will offer bitcoin futures.
- (12/1) TD Ameritrade Saw Increase in Mobile Trades on Black Friday
- (12/1) TD Ameritrade Revenue Mix Prompts Credit Suisse to Start Coverage at Underperform – Credit Suisse initiated coverage of TD Ameritrade stock with an Underperform rating, saying that its revenue mix is worse than its peers.
- (12/1) Why E*Trade and Schwab Investors Could Face Big Rewards in 2018 – 24/7 Wall St.
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) is now covered by analysts at Moffett Nathanson
- (12/1) Amazon’s Latest Cloud Announcements Aim to Kill Two Birds With One Stone
- (12/1) Mylan and Teva stocks rise on report about Amazon’s pharmacy aims – Shares of generic drug manufacturers are rising on a report stating that Amazon.com held talks with Mylan and Novartis’ Sandoz about entering the pharmacy business, while shares of distributors and drugstores are falling.
- (12/1) Australian delivery software startup inks Amazon, Yum deals; shares leap – Reuters
- (12/1) Now hiring? Amazon says its voice aide Alexa is ready for the office – Reuters
- (12/4) The new Kindle Oasis is the best e-reader you can buy (AMZN)
- (12/4) Amazon Australia goes live in time to ruin rivals’ Christmas
- (12/4) Why Amazon.com, Inc. Will Not Buy Kohl’s Corporation
- (12/4) Amazon’s Traffic, Mindshare Could Be A ‘Huge’ Opportunity For Aaron’s
- (12/4) Amazon (AMZN) May Sell Drugs if Reports Are to be Believed
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (BDSI)
- (12/4) BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc., (NASDAQ: BDSI),Xperi Corporation, (NASDAQ: XPER), The Ultimate Software … – Hot Stocks In Focus (press release)
Beigene Ltd (BGNE)
- (12/4) BeiGene to Webcast an Analyst and Investor Event from the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting – CAMBRIDGE, Mass., and BEIJING, China, Dec. 04, 2017– BeiGene, Ltd., a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology …
bluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE)
- (12/4) Spark CEO Marrazzo hints at million dollar price tag
- (12/4) Deal of the Year: Gilead Buys Kite Pharma
- (12/2) Prescribed Reading: Industry CEOs talk PRVs, IPR, PCSK9
Citigroup Inc. (C)
- (12/4) Elementia Obtains New Credit Loan and Concludes its Refinancing Program – Elementia, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV: ELEMENT*) (“the Company” or “Elementia”), announced today that as part of its strategy to strengthen its balance sheet and maintain its profitable growth, it obtained a loan for Ps. 925 million at a 7-year term, with payments beginning in the first half of 2020, given its 2-year grace period. Citi Banamex was the participating bank in this transaction.
- (12/4) Greenlight Capital INC Continues to Hold Position in General Mtrs Co (GM)
- (12/4) Citi Stays Bullish on Commodities While Warning of Risk in China
- (12/4) Saudi Oil Minister Hints At Post OPEC Deal Strategy – OPEC and its non-OPEC partners left the ‘exit strategy’ topic out of the agreement to extend the output cut deal, but Saudi minister Al-Falih gave some hints on Monday
- (12/4) Why Citigroup Inc Stock Will Blast Through the $75 Level – InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Citigroup has been doing well this year, but a larger breakout could be in the cards for C stock. If not, strong support sits near by. The post Why Citigroup Inc Stock Will Blast Through the $75 Level appeared first on InvestorPlace.
- (12/4) Citius Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 10th Annual LD Micro Invitational – LOS ANGELES, Dec. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Citius”) (NASDAQ: CTXR), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on adjunctive cancer care and critical care drug products, today announced that it will be presenting at the 10th annual LD Micro Invitational on…
- (12/4) Milken Institute Releases Index Of Best-Performing Cities In Europe – LONDON, Dec. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Inner London-East, with its dynamic economy, flourishing information and communication technology sectors, and skilled international workforce is Europe’s Best-Performing City, according to the Milken Institute’s inaugural Best-Performing…
- (12/4) value investors boost Citigroup Inc. (C) stocks – Morning Outlook
- (12/4) Citi’s Bullish on Commodities While Warning of Risk in China – Bloomberg
- (12/3) Cormorant Asset Management LLC Holds Holding in Portola Pharmaceuticals INC (PTLA)
Cincinnati Bell Inc (CBB)
- (12/1) Cincinnati Bell’s OnX, Hawaiian Telcom acquisitions solidify fiber and consulting capabilities, but investors expect execution
Celanese Corporation (CE)
- (12/4) BRIEF-Celanese Corporation Announces Pricing Of Senior Notes Offering
- (12/1) BRIEF-Celanese ?Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Falken Trade Polska
- (12/4) Top 3 Key Players Celanese Corporation, Solvay, Daicel Polymer Ltd. Are Dominating the Global Long Fiber … – Medgadget (blog)
- (12/4) Natixis Has Decreased Celanese Del (CE) Holding By $13.37 Million; Cohen & Steers Infrastructure Fund (UTF) Has … – Hill Country Times
- (12/4) Global Food Stabilizers (Blends & Systems) Market to reach USD 9.48 billion by 2021.
- (12/4) BRIEF-Celanese Corporation Announces Pricing Of Senior Notes Offering (CE)
- (12/4) Celanese U.S. Holdings LLC — Moody’s Assigns Baa3 rating to Celanese’s Euro Notes – Rating Action: Moody’s Assigns Baa3 rating to Celanese’s Euro Notes. Global Credit Research- 04 Dec 2017. New York, December 04, 2017– Moody’s Investors Service, assigned a Baa3 rating to Euro 300 million …
- (12/4) Celanese Corporation Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offering – Celanese Corporation , a global technology and specialty materials company , today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Celanese US Holdings LLC , priced a public offering of €300 million aggregate principal amount of 1.25% Senior Notes due 2025 .
- (12/4) Celanese makes solo run with sub-benchmark
- (12/3) Celanese Corp. (CE) Sues European Distributor Selling Ace-K … – StreetInsider.com
Celgene Corporation (CELG)
- (12/4) Sinking Industry Group Rank Keep Celgene (CELG) a Sell – InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips With a $80.4 billion market value, Celgene Corp (NASDAQ:CELG) ranks in the top decile in its industry group, Biotechnology, and in the top decile of sector group, Health Care, in market value. From the vantage point of investment attractiveness, The current Portfolio Grader ranking for CELG puts it 218 among the 350 companies in this industry group, giving it a lower than average position; in the third quartile of the sector with a ranking of 499 among the 782 companies in the sector, and number 3,010 in the nearly 5,000 company Portfolio Grader universe. The post Sinking Industry Group Rank Keep Celgene (CELG) a Sell appeared first on InvestorPlace.
- (12/1) First Week of July 2018 Options Trading For Celgene (CELG)
Cogentix Medical, Inc. (CGNT)
Cellectis SA (CLLS)
- (12/4) Cellectis Appoints Elsy Boglioli to Executive Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development – Regulatory News:
- (12/4) Cellectis Appoints Immuno-Oncology Leader Stéphane Depil to Position of Senior Vice President Research & Development and Chief Medical Officer – Regulatory News:
- (12/3) ASH: CLLS Readying For CALM, IMDZ Awaits Data, Can JUNO Magic Continue?
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG)
- (12/4) Is Chipotle Mexican Grill a Takeout Target? – Its low stock price, combined with the pending departure of its CEO, could lead investors to conclude that the burrito chain is a takeout target.
- (12/4) Is the GOP’s Tax Plan Lifting Restaurant Stocks? – Shares of several restaurant chains–including Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG), Shake Shack (SHAK), and Yum! Brands (YUM)–surged on Monday as investors began to dive into companies and industries that stand to benefit from a potential GOP tax plan.
- (12/4) Steve Ells should hope that Chipotle’s stock price soars in near future
- (12/3) Why 2017 Was a Year to Forget for Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. – Nasdaq
- (12/2) Why 2017 Was a Year to Forget for Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. – The burrito roller continued to slump this year as efforts return the company to its former glory have not paid off.
- (12/2) The Year Of The Breach: A Guide To The Major Hacks Of 2017 – Uber, which is working to vindicate itself under new CEO Dara Khosrowshahi following a string of scandals, faced a setback after it was revealed by Bloomberg in a Nov. 21 report that the company was a victim of a hacking incident in October 2016 — and chose to cover it up by paying $100,000 to the hackers. The personal data, including names, email addresses and phone numbers, of 50 million customers and 7 million drivers were stolen, although the company told Bloomberg no social security numbers, credit card information or trip location details were compromised. Here’s a look at major hacks that occurred or were discovered in 2017. 1. Restaurant, Food Companies In The Soup A host of restaurant companies were victims of hacking this year, with the likes of McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE: MCD) and Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN)-owned Whole Foods among those affected. A March 16 tweet from McDonald’s denouncing President Donald Trump was supposedly the handiwork of a hacker. The restaurant chain quickly responded by stating that its official Twitter account was compromised and that it purged the account. McDonald’s was also involved in a scandal over fake filing in mid-February that disclosed purported interest in Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG). Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ: SONC) disclosed Oct. 4 that credit and debit cards used at certain drive-in locations may have been acquired using a malware attack. InterContinental Hotels …Full story available on Benzinga.com
- (12/2) Chipotle’s Outgoing CEO Will Need Shares to Soar to Get Payoff – Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. founder Steve Ells, who announced plans this week to step down as chief executive officer, will be awarded stock options with an ambitious price target — a sign the company …
- (12/1) Qdoba’s Sale Is Bad News For Chipotle – Jack in the Box is selling its burrito chain, and the price won’t thrill Chipotle investors.
- (12/1) A New CEO Is Exactly What Chipotle Needs – Too many mistakes have been made since the food safety crisis of 2015. It’s time for new leadership.
China Cord Blood Corporation (CO)
- Nothing new.
Credit Suisse Group AG (CS)
- (12/4) Retail stocks rally on expectation sector will be key beneficiary of tax reform – The retail sector has the highest effective tax rate of the S&P 500 subsectors, according to Credit Suisse.
- (12/2) Credit Suisse Surges Toward Two-Year High After Boosting Shareholder Payouts
- (12/4) Credit Suisse Group AG (NYSE:CS) – Market Cap Evaluation – Nasdaq Journal (press release)
- (12/4) Credit Suisse Group AG (CS) Titivates on Volatility and Performance Measure – Stock News Stop
- (12/4) Credit Suisse Identifies 15 Companies as Top Tax Reform Winners –
- (12/4) Identify buying and selling opportunities on Credit Suisse Group AG (CS) with Technical Facts – Wall Street Morning
- (12/4) GEMS Education picks banks for $5 bln London IPO -sources – GEMS Education’s owners have chosen JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley to lead the private schools group’s planned flotation, sources familiar with the matter said. …
ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc (CTRV)
- (12/4) Is ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc (CTRV) Undervalued? – ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:CTRV), a pharmaceuticals company based in United States, received a lot of attention from a substantial price movement on the NasdaqCM in the over the last fewRead More…
CVS Health Corp (CVS)
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) had its price target raised by Needham & Company LLC
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) was given a new $85.00 price target on by Leerink Swann
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) was given a new $76.00 price target on by Citigroup Inc.
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) was given a new $73.00 price target on by Loop Capital
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) was given a new $76.00 price target on by Jefferies Group LLC
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) was given a new $77.00 price target on by Robert W. Baird
- CVS Health (NYSE:CVS) was given a new $95.00 price target on by Royal Bank Of Canada
- (12/4) The CVS-Aetna Gamble: a Health-Care Giant Not Built Around Doctors
- (12/3) UPDATE 2-CVS Health to acquire Aetna for $69 bln in year’s largest acquisition
- (12/2) CVS Health closes in on deal to buy health insurer Aetna: WSJ – Reuters
- (12/4) Is the CVS Health-Aetna deal an Rx for health care costs?
- (12/4) How the CVS Aetna Deal Will Change How You Get Health Care
- (12/4) CVS and Aetna say their huge merger will be great for consumers. Here’s why you should be skeptical
- (12/4) Everything You Need to Know About CVS’s Buyout of Aetna
- (12/4) $69 Billion Mega-Deal: What CVS Health’s Acquisition of Aetna Means for Investors
CVD Equipment Co. (CVV)
- Nothing new.
Camping World Holdings Inc (CWH)
- Camping World Holdings Inc (NYSE:CWH) announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, December 4th. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.08 per share on Friday, December 29th. This represents a $0.32 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.70%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 14th.
- (12/1) BRIEF-Camping World Holdings Inc Declares Dividend
- (12/1) BRIEF-Camping World Holdings Inc Declares Dividend (CWH)
- (12/1) Lincolnshire’s Camping World declares special dividend
- (12/1) Camping World Declares Regular, One-time and Special Dividend – Camping World Holdings, Inc. , announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.2832 per share on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and a cash distribution of $0.21 per common unit on CWGS Enterprises, LLC’s common units.
CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX)
- Nothing new.
Coal of Africa Limited (CZA)
- Nothing new.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- (12/4) Delta adding 300K ‘life-saving’ breakfast bars to First Class snack basket – Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL) is adding some life savers to its snack offerings. The Atlanta-based airline has refreshed its snack offerings on domestic First Class and Delta Comfort+ passengers with a granola bar called This Bar Saves Lives . The California-based company donates a food nutrient packet of Plumpy’Nut or Nutributter to children around the world with every purchase.
- (12/4) Here’s Why Delta Air Lines Stock Is Near A Buy Point – Shares of Delta Air Lines popped on Monday, closing in on a buy point after the carrier reported strong results for the month of November.
- (12/4) Aeromexico eyes Delta’s CSeries jet order amid U.S. trade spat: sources – MONTREAL/MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – Aeromexico (AEROMEX.MX) has held preliminary talks to take some Bombardier (BBDb.TO) CSeries jets orders from Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL.N), which owns a stake in the Mexican carrier, to avoid possible U.S. trade duties levied on the planes, two sources familiar with the matter said. Mexico’s largest carrier, 49-percent owned by Delta, is considering taking an unknown number of the 75 CSeries planes ordered by Delta in 2016, one of the sources said.
- (12/4) Delta Reports Operating Performance for November 2017 – ATLANTA , Dec. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) today reported operating performance for November 2017 . The company carried 14.9 million passengers across its broad global network in …
- (12/4) Delta Air’s stock gains after November load factor increases – Shares of Delta Air Lines Inc. tacked on 1.3% in premarket trade Monday, after the air carrier said November load factor rose from a year ago, as traffic growth outpaced an increase in capacity. Load factor …
- (12/1) Airlines move to restrict ‘smart bags’ that use lithium batteries – So-called smart luggage that includes tracking technology and remote locks won’t be allowed in the cargo holds of American Airlines or Delta Air Lines planes unless the lithium batteries used to power the devices are removed, the airlines said in statements Friday. The new policy from two of the…
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc (DCPH)
- Nothing new.
Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS)
- (12/4) Disney Helps Power the Dow to a Record High
- (12/2) Disney Sues Redbox Over Digital Movie Sales
- (12/1) Too cold for a theme park, Disney looks to toy stores in Russia – MOSCOW, Dec 1 (Reuters) – Though too cold for a theme park, Russia’s underserved toy market makes it an attractive business prospect for Walt Disney Co, the head of its Russian operations said on Friday.
- (12/4) Murdochs leaning toward selling some assets to Walt Disney: report
- (12/4) One Put, One Call Option To Know About for Walt Disney
- (12/4) 9 conspiracy theories about Walt Disney that have been proven false
- (12/4) Walt Disney Company Picks Up 33 Annie Award Nominations, Including 13 For ‘Coco’
- (12/4) Dow, Small Caps Outperform As Nasdaq Diverges Again; Retailers Shine
- (12/4) The Fox Likes The Mouse Better Than Comcast: Report
- (12/4) Will 2018 Be Netflix, Inc.’s Best Year Yet?
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR)
- (12/4) Digital Realty Trust (DLR) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA
- (12/1) Notable ETF Inflow Detected – RWO, DLR, VTR, BXP
Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT)
- Dell Technologies (NYSE:DVMT) will be releasing earnings before the market opens on Thursday, December 7, Yahoo Finance Previews.
- (12/4) Experienced tech executive joins Scottsdale IT services company to help with expansion
- (12/4) Dell Technologies Meets 80-Plus Relative Strength Rating Benchmark – A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Dell Technologies shows improving technical performance.
- (12/2) Recent Institutional Activity: Fortress Investment Group LLC (FIG), Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) – Market Movers
- (12/2) Ahead Momentum: Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH), Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) – Market Movers
European Equity Fund Inc (EEA)
- Nothing new.
Entegris, Inc. (ENTG)
- (12/1) Entegris, Inc. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:ENTG) : December 1, 2017 – Categories: Fundamental Analysis Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis Capitalcube gives Entegris, Inc. a score of 56. Our analysis is based on comparing Entegris, Inc. with the following peers – MKS Instruments, Inc., Advanced Energy Industries, Inc., Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc., Donaldson Company, Inc., Illinois Tool Works Inc. and Parker-Hannifin Corporation (MKSI-US, AEIS-US, UCTT-US, DCI-US, ITW-US and PH-US). … Read more (Read more…)
Exelixis, Inc. (EXEL)
- (12/2) Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL) – Hot Stock’s Trend Recap – Nasdaq Journal (press release)
- (12/2) Stocks To Watch: Exelixis Sees Relative Strength Rating Rise To 84 – Exelixis shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 80 to 84.
Facebook Inc (FB)
- (12/4) Facebook reportedly wants to spend a ‘few billion dollars’ for streaming sports rights – But Facebook won’t be buying any exclusive rights to any big-ticket sports anytime soon, Recode reports.
- (12/4) Facebook rolls out messenger app for kids under 13 – Dec 4 (Reuters) – Facebook Inc on Monday rolled out Messenger Kids, an app that lets the world’s biggest social media company expand into a so-far untapped market of kids under 13 while also giving parents complete control over what their children see.
- (12/4) Facebook has a new app for kids that lets you control who they chat with — here’s how it works – Facebook recently launched a new app called Facebook Messenger Kids, which gives parents more control.
- (12/4) Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has signed off for the month of December—to go on paternity leave – “I’m going on parental leave for December to be with August and Max,” the tech executive says.
- (12/3) UPDATE 1-Australia to probe Facebook, Google over media disruption – * Competition probe could lead to tax reform – analyst (Adds comments from Google, media analyst)
- (12/3) Australia to probe Facebook, Google – A regulator will investigate whether Facebook and Google had disrupted the news media to the detriment of others.
- (12/3) Facebook opens new London HQ, to create 800 UK jobs – LONDON, Dec 4 (Reuters) – Facebook opens its new London office on Monday and said it would add 800 more jobs in the capital next year, underlining its commitment to Britain as the country prepares for Brexit.
- (12/3) BRIEF-ACCC Commences Inquiry Into Digital Platforms Such As Facebook And Google?? – Dec 4 (Reuters) – Australian Competition and Consumer Commission:
- (12/3) Australia to probe Facebook, Google over media disruption – SYDNEY, Dec 4 (Reuters) – Australia’s competition regulator said on Monday it would investigate whether U.S. online giants Facebook and Alphabet Inc’s Google had disrupted the news media to the detriment of publishers and consumers.
- (12/1) Facebook needs people to see 7 minutes of video in its new Watch tab to make money off it: Analyst – Morgan Stanley’s Brian Nowak estimates that Facebook will make $565 million in revenue from the “Watch” tab in 2018.
The First Bancshares, Inc. (FBMS)
- Nothing new.
F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV)
- Nothing new.
Flexion Therapeutics Inc (FLXN)
- (12/4) Flexion Therapeutics Reports Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4) – BURLINGTON, Mass., Dec. 04, 2017– Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. today announced a grant of inducement stock options to three new employees for an aggregate of 20,500 shares of common stock. The Compensation …
- (12/1) Flexion’s (FLXN) Zilretta Therapy to Fast Capture OA Market – Flexion’s (FLXN) commercial launch of Zilretta seems well-timed keeping in view how rapidly the osteoarthritis market is growing worldwide.
CurrencyShares British Pound Ster ETF (FXB)
- Nothing new.
Galectin Therapeutics Inc. (GALT)
- (12/4) Galectin Therapeutics to Present Results from Phase 2b NASH-CX Trial on December 5, 2017 – NORCROSS, Ga., Dec. 04, 2017– Galectin Therapeutics Inc., the leading developer of therapeutics that target galectin proteins, will issue a press release announcing the results of its Phase 2 b NASH-CX …
- (12/3) Implied Volatility Surging for Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) Stock Options – Nasdaq
- (12/1) Implied Volatility Surging for Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) Stock Options – Investors in Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately.
Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. (GBT)
- Global Blood Therapeutics (NASDAQ:GBT) had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush
- (12/1) 25 Stocks Moving In Friday’s Mid-Day Session – Benzinga
- (12/1) Benzinga’s Top Upgrades, Downgrades For December 1, 2017 – Benzinga
- (12/1) This Morning’s Research Reports on Biotechnology Stocks — FibroGen, Global Blood Therapeutics, Intercept Pharma … – PR Newswire (press release)
- (12/1) Global Blood Therapeutics Announces New Employment … – GlobeNewswire (press release)
General Finance Co. (GFN)
- Nothing new.
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
- (12/4) Gilead Announces 10-Year, $100 Million Commitment to Address the HIV..
- (12/1) Gilead & 3 Other Drug Stocks in Focus this World AIDS Day
- (12/1) Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD) Rating Lowered to Hold at Argus
- (12/1) Why Gilead’s Highly Touted Stock Has No Upside
Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU)
- (12/4) BRIEF-Glu Mobile Says ?On Nov 30 Board Increased Size Of Board From Eight To Nine Directors – SEC Filing (GLUU)
- (12/4) Glu Mobile (GLUU) Appoints Gabrielle Toledano to Board
- (12/4) BRIEF-Glu Mobile Adds Tesla’s Chief People Officer To Its Board (GLUU)
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL)
- (12/4) Google’s New York-based energy spinoff hires executives from Tesla, SolarCity
- (12/4) When General Motors Expects Its Self-Driving Taxis
- (12/4) Google’s Hinton says AI poses new challenges to regulators
- (12/4) Alphabet Inc NASDAQ GOOGL Microsoft Corporation NASDAQ MSFT To Resort To Wind Energy
- (12/4) Uber’s Revenues Rose and Losses Deepened
- (12/4) Researchers Combat Gender and Racial Bias in Artificial Intelligence
- (12/4) VW aims at ride-pooling market with all-electric minibus
- (12/4) Apple, Google at Chinese internet fest shows lure of market – Apple, Google leaders’ presence at China state-run internet conference highlights dilemma for Western tech companies trying to expand in increasingly restricted market
- (12/2) Corrected: Uber’s use of encrypted messaging may set legal precedents
- (12/2) Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Now Allows Stringing Of Two Google Home Commands Together – StockNews.com (blog)
Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS)
- (12/4) GNC shares up 5% premarket as retailer hires Goldman to evaluate alternatives – GNC shares up 5% premarket as retailer hires Goldman to evaluate alternatives
- (12/3) Republican tax bill is ‘fiscally irresponsible’ and based on ‘delusional’ assumption, investor says – The Trump administration’s tax reform bill is “fiscally irresponsible,” said Kapstream Capital’s Steve Goldman.
- (12/1) UPDATE 5-Oil prices rise after OPEC extends output curbs – * It is a “strong commitment” to a balanced market – Goldman Sachs
- (12/4) Heading Towards a Potential Reversal? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS), Parsley Energy, Inc. (PE) – Market Movers
- (12/4) CME Group Chief Financial Officer, Global Head of Financial and OTC Products and Senior Managing Director of Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs to Present at Goldman Sachs Conference – CHICAGO, Dec. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — CME Group announced today that John Pietrowicz, Chief Financial Officer; Sean Tully, Senior Managing Director and Global Head of Financial and OTC Products; and Linda Rich, Senior Managing Director of Government Relations and Legislative Affairs, will…
- (12/4) GNC Enlists Goldman Sachs to Pursue Strategic Alternatives –
- (12/4) Analyst Picks: 1 Insurer to Buy, 1 to Hold, and 1 to Sell – Goldman Sachs storms into the insurance sector.
- (12/4) Does OPEC Need An Exit Strategy? – While the OPEC production cut extension has boosted oil prices, it may worry some analysts that the cartel and its partners have failed to outline any sort of exit strategy
- (12/3) Bitcoin Hits Fresh Record above $11,700
- (12/2) Crude Oil Prices Settle Higher, Traders Expected Inventory Drawdowns to Continue – Investing.com – Crude oil prices settled higher on Friday as traders continued to cheer the decision from major oil producers to extend cuts in oil output by nine months through 2018 to rid the market of excess supplies.
Welltower Inc. (HCN)
- (12/1) ICF, AVB, HCN, EQR: ETF Outflow Alert – Nasdaq
- (12/1) 2 Stocks to Help You Build Retirement Wealth – These two stocks have track records of strong returns, with responsible risk management.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII)
- (12/1) Lockheed Martin Wins $72M Deal to Support Trident II Missile – Nasdaq
- (12/1) Better Buy: Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. vs. General Dynamics – Motley Fool
- (12/4) Register Early and Often or at Least Try to: Preparing for Copyright Enforcement
- (12/4) IAC/InterActiveCorp. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : IAC-US : December 4, 2017 – Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceGet full CapitalCube analysis *Disclaimer : This is as of previous day’s closing price. Technical Indicators Below is a quick look at 5 technical indicators for IAC/InterActiveCorp.. More studies are available on the Technical Chart. Indicator Signal Closing Price above/below 50 Day Moving Average Bearish Closing Price above/below 200 Day Moving Average Bullish 50 Day … Read more (Read more…)
- (12/1) Do What Institutional Investors Does: American Tower Corporation (REIT) (AMT), IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) – Market Movers
IBERIABANK Corp (IBKC)
- (12/4) IBERIABANK Corp. :IBKC-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : December 4, 2017 – Categories: Yahoo FinanceGet free summary analysis IBERIABANK Corp. reports financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017. We analyze the earnings along side the following peers of IBERIABANK Corp. – Regions Financial Corporation, Home BancShares, Inc., Hancock Holding Company, Bank of the Ozarks, BOK Financial Corporation, BB&T Corporation, Simmons First National Corporation Class A, Trustmark Corporation … Read more (Read more…)
- (12/1) IBKC Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- (12/4) International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Endeavor to Hijack Street on Volatility Facts – Stock News Stop
- (12/4) Stocks Trend Prediction: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Plains All American Pipeline, LP (PAA) – Market Movers
- (12/4) Interesting February 2018 Stock Options for IBM – Nasdaq
- (12/4) IBM Named Military Friendly® Employer of the Year for 2018 by Victory Media – ARMONK, N.Y. , Dec. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Each year, more than 200,000 enlisted U.S. military service members end their service, according to the U.S. Department of Defense. Throughout IBM’s (NYSE: IBM …
- (12/4) IBM touches new high, becomes number 1 tech firm, here is how … – Financial Express
- (12/2) Why this long-suffering tech stock is finally a buy
- (12/2) Some hot names on Wall Street: International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU) – Market Movers
- (12/2) International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) in Noticeable for Active Investors on Short/Long-Term obligations – Stock News Stop
- (12/2) HPE and Dell Are Under Pressure as Amazon and Others Upend Storage – Cloud adoption and other trends are making life tough for the some of the storage industry’s traditional giants.
Ingredion Incorporated (INGR)
- (12/4) INGREDION ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP CHANGES – GlobeNewswire (press release)
- (12/4) INGREDION ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP CHANGES – WESTCHESTER, Ill., December 4, 2017 – Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR), a leading global provider of ingredient solutions to diversified industries, announced today that its board of directors has unanimously …
- (12/4) Global Egg Substitutes Market 2017 Top players – Cargill, Ingredion Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company … – satPRnews (press release)
- (12/1) Global Clean Label Ingredients Market 2017 Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, Kerry Group PLC, Koninklijke … – The Honest Reporter
Intuit Inc. (INTU)
- (12/4) Intuit Launches QuickBooks Capital to Reinvent Small Business Lending
- (12/4) Intuit Inc. (INTU) Even with significant PE rise, still a great choise – Morning Outlook
- (12/4) DMX Tax Fraud Guilty Plea Cut 44 Year Prison Exposure To 5 Years – Rapper DMX gets a bargain, trading one count of tax fraud for the 14 he faced, and reducing what could have been up to 44 years of prison to a maximum of 5 years.
- (12/4) Bitcoin Tax Troubles Get More Worrisome – As IRS gets access to Coinbase accounts, more Bitcoin gains are going to face tax scrutiny, and minimizing the damage is going to be important.
- (12/1) Technical Indicators under Review – Intuit Inc., (NASDAQ: INTU) – Stock Watch
- (12/1) Here’s My Top Stock to Buy in December – This fast-growing company looks poised to sustain double-digit growth for years to come.
Inphi Corporation (IPHI)
- Nothing new.
Intevac, Inc. (IVAC)
- Nothing new.
Kornit Digital Ltd (KRNT)
Liberty Global plc – Class A (LBTYA)
Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)
- Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, November 14th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, December 6th will be given a dividend of 0.50 per share by the semiconductor company on Wednesday, January 10th. This represents a $2.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 1.11%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, December 5th. This is a boost from Lam Research’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.45.
- (12/4) 3 Tech Stocks to Buy Amid Industry Selloff
- (12/4) Relative Strength Alert For Lam Research
- (12/4) Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for December 4th
- (12/2) BetterInvesting Magazine Releases February Stock To Study And Undervalued Stock Choices For Investors’ Informational And Educational Use
- (12/1) Ex-Dividend Reminder: Lam Research, Donaldson and Valhi
- (12/1) At $192.33, Is It Time To Buy Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)?
- (12/1) S&P 500 Futures Fall As ‘Trigger’ Delays Senate Tax-Cut Vote
- (12/1) Lam Research Corp. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:LRCX) : December 1, 2017
Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LYG)
- (12/4) Eye-Catching Stock Analysis – Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE: LYG) – The Investor Guide
- (12/1) Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Titivates on Volatility and Performance Measure – Stock News Stop
- (12/1) Is The Stock Worthy? – Lloyds Banking Group plc, (NYSE: LYG) – Stock Watch
- (12/1) Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE:LYG) – Investor’s Alert (PEG in Focus) – Nasdaq Journal (press release)
- (12/1) Analysts’ Ratings Review: Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG) – ExpertGazette
Microchip Technology Incorporated (MCHP)
- Microchip Technology Incorporated (NASDAQ:MCHP) announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, November 6th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, November 21st will be paid a dividend of 0.3625 per share by the semiconductor company on Tuesday, December 5th. This represents a $1.45 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.68%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 20th. This is a boost from Microchip Technology’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.36.
- (12/4) Attaining Market Attention on Technical Facts: Microchip Technology Incorporated (NASDAQ:MCHP), NetEase, Inc … – Investing News Update
- (12/4) Spot trends and buy/sell signals: Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST), Microchip Technology Incorporated (MCHP) – Market Movers
- (12/2) Microchip Technology to Present at the Raymond James Technology Conference Nasdaq:MCHP
- (12/2) Stock Watch Evaluation – Microchip Technology Incorporated, (NASDAQ: MCHP) – Stock Watch
- (12/2) Microchip Technology to Present at the Raymond James Technology Conference – GlobeNewswire (press release)
- (12/2) Microchip Technology to Present at the Raymond James Technology Conference – CHANDLER, Ariz., Dec. 01, 2017– Microchip Technology Incorporated, a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, announced today that the Company will present at …
Medidata Solutions, Inc. (MDSO)
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI)
- (12/1) Relative Strength Alert For MKS Instruments
- (12/1) MKS Instruments, Inc. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:MKSI) : December 1, 2017 – Categories: Fundamental Analysis Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis Capitalcube gives MKS Instruments, Inc. a score of 63. Our analysis is based on comparing MKS Instruments, Inc. with the following peers – Entegris, Inc., Brooks Automation, Inc., Cognex Corporation, Advanced Energy Industries, Inc., Cohu, Inc., Applied Materials, Inc., AMETEK, Inc., ESCO Technologies Inc., Lam Research Corporation and Roper … Read more (Read more…)
Mosaic Co (MOS)
- (12/4) Review: ‘Draw the Circle’ at Mosaic Theater Company
- (12/4) Deere, CenturyLink, Mosaic, Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A. and Intrepid Potash highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day – Deere, CenturyLink, Mosaic, Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile S.A. and Intrepid Potash highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
- (12/2) How Financially Strong Is The Mosaic Company (MOS)? – Small-caps and large-caps are wildly popular among investors; however, mid-cap stocks, such as The Mosaic Company (NYSE:MOS) with a market-capitalization of USD $8.53B, rarely draw their attention and few analystsRead More…
- (12/1) New ‘mosaic’ HIV vaccine study launched for World AIDS Day
The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG)
Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)
- Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by MKM Partners
- (12/2) Micron Technology Sells Off Quickly, and That’s a Concern – TheStreet.com
- (12/4) Trade of the Day: Micron Technology, Inc. Nears a Better Buy Spot – Investorplace.com
- (12/4) Whoa, Micron: A Technical Analysis – Seeking Alpha
- (12/4) Micron Is A No-Brainer – Seeking Alpha
- (12/4) Micron Technology, Inc. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:MU) : December 4, 2017 – Categories: Fundamental Analysis Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis Capitalcube gives Micron Technology, Inc. a score of 78. Our analysis is based on comparing Micron Technology, Inc. with the following peers – Intel Corporation, STMicroelectronics NV ADR RegS, Photronics, Inc., Netlist, Inc., Rambus Inc., MoSys, Inc. and Western Digital Corporation (INTC-US, STM-US, PLAB-US, NLST-US, RMBS-US, MOSY-US and WDC-US). … Read more (Read more…)
- (12/4) Micron Technology Fell amid Semiconductor Sell-Off – The stock of Micron Technology (MU) fell 15.5% in the week ended December 1, 2017, to close at $41.99.
- (12/4) Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Gets a Price Target Boost Despite Racing NAND Fears Through the Street
- (12/4) Micron Technology Stock Oversold Bullish Flush Setup
- (12/4) Micron Technology, Inc. Stock Is an Enticing Buy Again
Mulesoft Inc (MULE)
- (12/1) UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades MuleSoft Inc. (MULE) to Outperform, Sees Multiple Levers to Drive Growth
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX)
- (12/4) Neurocrine Biosciences Presents Long-term Data Analyses from Open-label KINECT 4 Phase III Study Demonstrating INGREZZA® Improves Tardive Dyskinesia Symptoms – – INGREZZA (valbenazine) Capsules Taken Once-daily Improved Tardive Dyskinesia Symptoms in Patients and was Generally Well Tolerated in 52-week Trial – Additional Data Presented from INGREZZA Clinical …
Newfield Exploration Company (NFX)
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN)
- (12/1) Up-to-the-minute Analysts Reports: Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN), Axalta Coating Systems Ltd. (AXTA) – Market Movers
- (12/1) Nuance Communications, Inc. :NUAN-US: Earnings Analysis: Q4, 2017 By the Numbers : December 1, 2017 – Categories: Yahoo FinanceGet free summary analysis Nuance Communications, Inc. reports financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017. We analyze the earnings along side the following peers of Nuance Communications, Inc. – Xerox Corporation, Alphabet Inc. Class A, Microsoft Corporation, Intuit Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, HP Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc. and … Read more (Read more…)
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- (12/2) How Nvidia Is Building a Global Artificial Intelligence Beast – TheStreet.com
- (12/4) NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock: Should You Buy The Dip?
- (12/4) NVIDIA GPU Cloud Now Available to Hundreds of Thousands of AI Researchers Using NVIDIA Desktop GPUs
- (12/4) Chip Stocks Nvidia and Micron Are Tumbling Again
- (12/4) Why Are Investors Dumping Tech Stocks? – While much of the rest of the U.S. stock market is rallying on the prospect of a tax overhaul, the S&P 500’s technology sector is down for the third time in four days.
- (12/4) Why Nvidia Corporation Stock Is a Buy on This Recent Dip – InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Despite elevated risks related to bitcoin and insider selling, NVDA stock is still a buy due to strengthening fundamentals. The post Why Nvidia Corporation Stock Is a Buy on This Recent Dip appeared first on InvestorPlace.
- (12/4) Investing In Nvidia Despite What Others Might Say – Seeking Alpha
- (12/4) Ahead Momentum: NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Regions Financial Corporation (RF) – Market Movers
Novartis AG (NVS)
- (12/4) Behind Novartis’s Developments as of November 2017 – Novartis reported a 2% YoY rise in revenues at constant exchange rates to ~$12.4 billion in 3Q17. Here, we’ll look at the company’s key developments.
- (12/4) Inside Novartis’s Alcon Performance in 3Q17
- (12/2) Opportunity flows when it comes to Swiss stocks – The alpine country’s shares are changing hands below their typical premium, the Swiss franc appears poised to slide further against the euro, and earnings growth looks good.
- (12/1) Inside Novartis’s Innovative Medicines Business in 3Q17 – This segment contributed ~66.9% of Novartis’s total revenues in 3Q17, reporting ~$8.3 billion, which represents 2% YoY (year-over-year).
Oconee Federal Financial (OFED)
- Nothing new.
Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK)
- (12/4) Options Traders Expect Huge Moves in Overstock.com (OSTK) Stock – Investors in Overstock.com (OSTK) need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately.
- (12/2) Stocks that deserve a closer look under the hood: Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK), Exelon Corporation (EXC) – Market Movers
- (12/2) Bitcoin craziness spreads to Overstock, Square – Nov. 30, 2017 – CNNMoney
- (12/2) Why Zumiez, Genesco, and Overstock.com Slumped Today – Motley Fool
- (12/1) Today’s Research Reports on Stocks to Watch: Sears and OverStock.com
- (12/1) Why Zumiez, Genesco, and Overstock.com Slumped Today – Find out what held these stocks back.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PGNX)
- Nothing new.
Post Holdings, Inc. (POST)
- (12/4) Ascena Retail Group Inc (ASNA) Posts In-Line Earnings – InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) posted its quarterly earnings results after hours late Monday, which its profit meeting Wall Street’s expectations. The post Ascena Retail Group Inc (ASNA) Posts In-Line Earnings appeared first on InvestorPlace.
- (12/4) Free Post Earnings Research Report: Allison Transmission’s Sales Soared 37%; EPS Rocketed 178%
- (12/1) Scepter Holdings, Inc. Completes Merger With IP Motor Sports
pSivida Corp. (PSDV)
- pSivida (NASDAQ:PSDV) was given a new $5.00 price target on by B. Riley
Radian Group Inc (RDN)
- Nothing new.
Ringcentral, Inc. (RNG)
- (12/3) Atika Capital Management Boosted Its Ringcentral (RNG) Holding; Fluor New (FLR) SI Decreased By 8.78% – Hill Country Times
- (12/1) RingCentral leverages Alexa for Business
Roku, Inc. (ROKU)
- (12/4) New Philips Roku HDTVs Hit the Market
- (12/4) Can Roku Stock Keep Going After Last Month’s 115% Pop?
- (12/4) Can Roku Stock Keep Going After Last Month’s 115% Pop? – The leader in streaming media set-top boxes saw its stock more than double in November. A strong earnings report was just the start of the good times.
- (12/4) The Roku Inc News Is Better, the ROKU Stock Price Is Not – Investorplace.com
- (12/4) The Roku Inc News Is Better, the ROKU Stock Price Is Not – InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Roku is winning against those peers, but at 20x player revenue, ROKU stock still is overvalued. Sometimes winning isn’t enough. The post The Roku Inc News Is Better, the ROKU Stock Price Is Not appeared first on InvestorPlace.
RealPage, Inc. (RP)
- CFO W Bryan Hill sold 8,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, November 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of $45.69, for a total transaction of $365,520.00. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink.
- (12/4) New Research: Key Drivers of Growth for Synchrony Financial, Pulse Biosciences …
- (12/2) Realpage Inc (RP) Chairman President & CEO Stephen T Winn Sold $19.1 million of Shares – GuruFocus.com
EchoStar Corporation (SATS)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI)
- (12/2) Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (FCX) Stocks Try To Grab Potentials – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI) – Investing News Update
- (12/1) Union Disclaims Interest in WICS in Springfield, Illinois – Markets Insider
- (12/1) Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. : SBGI-US: Dividend Analysis : December 01st, 2017 (record date) : By the numbers : December 1, 2017 – Categories: Yahoo FinanceGet free summary analysis Our analysis is based on comparing Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. with the following peers – Entravision Communications Corporation Class A, Nexstar Media Group, Inc. Class A, E. W. Scripps Company Class A, Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. Class A, Walt Disney Company, Gray Television, Inc., CBS Corporation Class B and Comcast Corporation … Read more (Read more…)
Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO)
- Southern Copper was the target of some unusual options trading on Friday. Stock traders bought 898 put options on the company. This is an increase of approximately 1,325% compared to the average volume of 63 put options.
- (12/1) Southern Copper workers in Peru on strike for ninth day (GMEXICOB, SCCO, SPCCPI2)
- (12/1) Southern Copper Corp. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : SCCO-US : December 1, 2017 – Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceGet full CapitalCube analysis *Disclaimer : This is as of previous day’s closing price. Technical Indicators Below is a quick look at 5 technical indicators for Southern Copper Corp.. More studies are available on the Technical Chart. Indicator Signal Closing Price above/below 50 Day Moving Average Bearish Closing Price above/below 200 Day Moving Average Bullish … Read more (Read more…)
Smart Global Holdings Inc (SGH)
- (12/4) SMART Global Holdings, Inc. – Value Analysis (NASDAQ:SGH) : December 4, 2017 – Categories: Fundamental Analysis Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis Capitalcube gives SMART Global Holdings, Inc. a score of 71. Our analysis is based on comparing SMART Global Holdings, Inc. with the following peers – Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide, Inc., QuickLogic Corporation, Rubicon Technology, Inc. and Quantenna Communications, Inc. (QTWWQ-US, QUIK-US, RBCN-US and QTNA-US). Investment Outlook SMART Global … Read more (Read more…)
- (12/4) SMART Global Holdings Announces Closing of Secondary Offering of Ordinary Shares – NEWARK, Calif., Dec. 04, 2017– SMART Global Holdings, Inc., parent company of SMART Modular Technologies, Inc., today announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 3,261,102 of its ordinary …
- (12/3) Are These Just A Random Activities? SMART Global Holdings, Inc … – Market Movers
- (12/1) SMART Global Holdings, Inc. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : SGH-US : December 1, 2017
Sina Corporation (SINA)
- (12/4) Trudeau kicks off China trip with visit to social media giant Sina Weibo’s HQ – Globalnews.ca
- (12/1) Stock Picks With Profit Margins Analysis: Kellogg Company (NYSE:K … – Investing News Update
- (12/1) Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) Once Again Win Street Race- SINA Corporation (SINA) – Investing News Update
- (12/1) Retail Shareholders Should Not Ignore Historical Volatility – SINA Corporation, (NASDAQ: SINA) – Stock Watch
Sun Life Financial Inc. (SLF)
- (12/2) 4 Stocks That Can Fuel Your TFSA Income in 2018
- (12/1) Redwood Asset Management Announces ETF Exchange Offer for the Redwood Canadian Preferred Share Fund
SpartanNash Company (SPTN)
SunPower Corporation (SPWR)
- (12/4) Monday Sector Laggards: Semiconductors, Computer Peripherals
- (12/4) Optimistic Trending Companies: SunPower Corporation (SPWR), Five Below, Inc. (FIVE) – Market Movers
- (12/4) 3 Great Stocks Under $10 – Petrobras, Invitae, and SunPower have a lot to offer long-term investors.
- (12/2) Sunpower Corporation (SPWR) Could Soar to $15 in a Year, Analysts Say – ExpertGazette
- (12/2) Is SunPower Corporation (SPWR) A Financially Sound Company? – Investors are always looking for growth in small-cap stocks like SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ:SPWR), with a market cap of USD $1.15B. However, an important fact which most ignore is: how financiallyRead More…
- (12/1) Why Micro Inverters Are Used in Residential Solar – Not everyone uses micro inverters, but they hold some attractive features for solar homeowners.
- (12/1) Are These Just A Random Activities? SunPower Corporation (SPWR), ACarnival Corporation (CCL) – Market Movers
Square Inc (SQ)
- (12/4) WeWork India Inking Deals To Lease 10 Lakh Square Feet In Four Months
- (12/4) Skating on the Square Ticket Giveaway
- (12/4) Why Square Stock Fell Last Week – Square (SQ) stock fell 21.8% in the week ended December 1, 2017, to close at $38.22. The stock is now trading 195% above its 52-week low of $12.93.
- (12/4) Square Inc (NYSE:SQ) Heffx Technical Analysis – Live Trading News
- (12/4) Why You Shouldn’t Buy Square Inc Stock Until It Falls Below $35 – Investorplace.com
- (12/4) Why You Shouldn’t Buy Square Inc Stock Until It Falls Below $35 – Payment processing firm Square Inc (NYSE:SQ) has had a rough week. SQ stock has fallen a staggering 20% since Monday after BITG analyst Mark Palmer downgraded the company from Neutral to sell with a price target of just $30. Palmer’s projections suggested that SQ stock had a downside of almost 40%.The news caused many investors to abandon the stock.
- (12/4) Why You Shouldn’t Buy Square Inc Stock Until It Falls Below $35 – InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips SQ stock hasn’t fallen low enough to be considered a bargain. Unless the stock makes it below $35, I wouldn’t consider it a buy. The post Why You Shouldn’t Buy Square Inc Stock Until It Falls Below $35 appeared first on InvestorPlace.
- (12/2) Market Share: Highland Row off the market, new Overton Square concept
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. (SRNE)
- Nothing new.
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT)
- (12/1) A Technical Strategy for Clean Energy Fuels Corp CLNE Sarepta Therapeutics Inc SRPT
- (12/1) Biopharma stock under lens: Sarepta Therapeutics Inc(NASDAQ: SRPT)
Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD)
- Steel Dynamics was the target of unusually large options trading activity on Friday. Stock investors bought 4,971 call options on the stock. This represents an increase of 1,240% compared to the average daily volume of 371 call options.
- (12/4) Could Stable Scrap Prices Lift US Steel Prices? – As we noted previously, spot HRC (hot roll coil) prices have seen some traction this month after price hike announcements by steel companies, including AK Steel (AKS).
- (12/1) Early Moves to Watch – Steel Dynamics, Inc., (NASDAQ: STLD) – Stock Watch
- (12/1) Putting the Heat on Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD), Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) – Market Movers
Switch, Inc. (SWCH)
- Nothing new.
Symantec Corporation (SYMC)
- (12/4) Grabs Dynamic Performance Momentum on Volatility: Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC) – Stock News Stop
- (12/4) Do technicals still doubt? Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL), Symantec Corporation (SYMC) – Market Movers
- (12/4) Does Symantec’s Cash Flow Supports Its Acquisition Strategy? – Previously, we discussed Symantec’s (SYMC) operating segments’ revenue and margin contribution in fiscal 2Q18. In this part, we’ll look at Symantec’s balance sheet strength. In fiscal 2Q18, which ended …
- (12/4) Comparing Symantec Stock’s Performance – So far in this series, we’ve discussed Symantec’s (SYMC) performance in fiscal 2Q18. We’ve also discussed factors that could boost Symantec stock in the future. One factor is the rise in…
- (12/2) Symantec Corporation (SYMC) Infectious to Cheers up Sector on Leading Facts – Stock News Stop
- (12/1) Regal Ent. may be purchased, Autodesk cuts staff, the force isn’t strong with Electronic Arts
- (12/1) Symantec’s Integrated Cyber Defense Platform in Fiscal 2Q18 – Previously, we discussed Symantec’s (SYMC) Enterprise Security segment’s performance in fiscal 2Q18. In this part, we’ll look at Symantec’s Integrated Cyber Defense Platform, the company’s comprehensive …
- (12/1) How Symantec Is Enhancing Its Endpoint Protection Product Line – Previously, we discussed Symantec’s (SYMC) Integrated Cyber Defense Platform. It is hoped that newly released SEP (Symantec Endpoint Protection) 14.1, SEP Mobile, and ATP (Advanced Threat Protection) 3.0 …
- (12/1) Why Symantec Stock Has Fallen since Early November – So far in this series, we’ve discussed Symantec’s (SYMC) recent acquisition of SurfEasy and its top- and bottom-line performance in fiscal 2Q18. Whereas its fiscal 2Q18 revenue beat analysts’ expectations …
Liberty Tax, Inc. (TAX)
T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS)
- (12/4) Investor’s Roundup (Intraday Analysis) – T-Mobile US, Inc., (NASDAQ: TMUS) – Stock Watch
- (12/4) Short Term Technical Analysis: Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN), T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) – Market Movers
- (12/4) T-Mobile US Inc Stock Might Be Growing Telecom, but It Is Not a Buy – Investorplace.com
- (12/4) T-Mobile US Inc Stock Might Be Growing Telecom, but It Is Not a Buy – InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Wireless telecom is a saturated business that will only get worse. TMUS stock is solid for now, but it won’t stay that way forever. The post T-Mobile US Inc Stock Might Be Growing Telecom, but It Is Not a Buy appeared first on InvestorPlace.
- (12/4) Soros Fund Management Has Increased Its T Mobile Us (Call) (TMUS) Position; Mbt Financial (MBTF) SI Increased By … – Hill Country Times
- (12/2) T-Mobile Gives Businesses 100 More Reasons to Switch
- (12/1) Noteworthy ETF Outflows: IYZ, CTL, TMUS, VG – Nasdaq
- (12/1) Top-notch Stocks to Watch: T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO) – Market Movers
- (12/1) T-Mobile US (TMUS) Quant Score Restrict Rating – Investorplace.com
TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp (TPVG)
ProShares UltraPro QQQ ETF (TQQQ)
- (12/2) Forget Dow 25K, we could see Dow 26K by Christmas – President Trump is again tweeting about the stock market hitting new record highs. Tech stocks sold off big yesterday, but stocks have since bounced back and the Dow closed up triple digits. Today, it’s above 24,000. What’s going on here? Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Jared Blikre discuss.
- (12/2) Trump is stacking the Fed with doves—Marvin Goodfriend is the latest – President Trump nominates another Fed official. Marvin Goodfriend, currently a professor at Carnegie Mellon University, would be the third pick by the POTUS to fill a seat on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. Contrary to common believe, Goodfriend is more dovish than Yellen. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Jared Blikre discuss.
- (12/2) There’s no one left to buy crude oil regardless of what OPEC does: CME trader – Bill Baruch, president of Blue Line Futures, joins Yahoo Finance’s Seana Smith from the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange to discuss the market for crude oil, as the OPEC-led meeting is underway in Vienna.
TransCanada Corporation (TRP)
- (12/1) TransCanada could lose Keystone permit over oil spill, South Dakota regulator says
- (12/4) U.S. regulator raises concerns about weights on energy pipelines (TRP)
- (12/4) U.S. regulator raises concerns about weights on energy pipelines … – Markets Insider
- (12/4) The Tech Company Solving A Trillion Dollar Problem – When infrastructure breaks down, disasters hit the U.S. that can cost billions of dollars, thousands of hours and hundreds of lives, but that may soon change…
- (12/4) U.S. regulator raises concerns about weights on energy pipelines – CALGARY, Alberta/WASHINGTON, Dec 4 (Reuters) – A U.S. regulator’s preliminary investigation into the biggest oil pipeline spill this year has raised a red flag that could trigger an extensive and costly inspection of tens of thousands of miles of underground energy lines. The 5,000-barrel leak on TransCanada Corp’s Keystone pipeline on Nov. 16 in South Dakota might have stemmed from damage caused by a weight put in place when it was built in 2008, the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration said in a report published on Tuesday. Weights are used to prevent pipelines from moving and reduce the risk of damage or ruptures when water tables rise.
- (12/2) Cardinal Capital Management Increased Transcanada Corp. (TRP) Stake By $436724; 1 Analysts Are Bullish … – Hill Country Times
- (12/2) TransCanada raises some Keystone pipeline tariffs – Seeking Alpha
- (12/1) TransCanada Keystone Resumes Service, Worries Loom Large – TransCanada’s (TRP) Keystone Pipeline recommences operations at 80% capacity but a cloud of uncertainty is still hovering over the pipeline extension project.
- (12/1) [$$] South Dakota Regulator Raises Prospect of Revoking Keystone Permit – A South Dakota state official said Thursday that a federal agency’s diagnosis of a recent leak in TransCanada Corp.’s Keystone pipeline could signal a systemic problem and could lead the state to revoke …
Transenterix Inc (TRXC)
- (12/4) The sentiment expressed by investors: CBL Properties (CBL), TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC) – Market Movers
Taiwan Fund Inc. (TWN)
- Nothing new.
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (UCTT)
- Ultra Clean (NASDAQ:UCTT) was upgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus
- (12/4) Ultra Clean Holdings (NDAQ:UCTT) Received $27.00 Target From Stifel Nicolaus; 13 Analysts Are Bullish Nielsen … – Hill Country Times
- (12/1) Zacks Value Investor Highlights: iShares Russell 2000 Value, Vanguard Small Cap Value, Ultra Clean Holdings Francesca’s Holdings and Smart Global Holdings – Zacks Value Investor Highlights: iShares Russell 2000 Value, Vanguard Small Cap Value, Ultra Clean Holdings Francesca’s Holdings and Smart Global Holdings
- (12/1) Is There A Buy Opportunity In These Sinking Chip-Gear Firms? – Needham pounded the table Friday for Advanced Energy Industries and two other chip-gear stocks after a recent pullback.
USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (USNA)
- Nothing new.
Veeva Systems Inc (VEEV)
- Veeva Systems (NYSE:VEEV) will be releasing earnings after the market closes on Tuesday, December 5, Zacks Earnings Dates.
- (12/4) 3 Things Veeva Systems Inc. Shareholders Should Watch Going Into Earnings – The first is pretty obvious, but the last two are what will really drive results.
- (12/2) Strong Earnings Visibility Keep Veeva Systems (VEEV) a Buy – Investorplace.com
- (12/2) Veeva Systems Inc.: A Mid Cap Company With Large Cap Dreams – Seeking Alpha
Vulcan Materials Company (VMC)
- Nothing new.
Vistra Energy Corp. (VST)
- (12/1) [$$] Electricity Prices Plummet as Gas, Wind Gain Traction and Demand Stalls – The rapid rise of wind and natural gas as sources of electricity is roiling U.S. power markets, forcing more companies to close older generating plants.
Invesco Trust for Investment Grade New York Municipal (VTN)
- Invesco Trust for Investment Grade New York Municipal (NYSE:VTN) announced a monthly dividend on Monday, December 4th. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, December 13th will be given a dividend of 0.0583 per share by the investment management company on Friday, December 29th. This represents a $0.70 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 5.13%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, December 12th.
Wipro Limited (WIT)
- (12/4) Wipro Recognized as Market Leader in Digital Workplace Services by ISG – Wipro Limited , a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced that it has been recognized as a market leader in Digital Workplace Services by Information Services Group , a leading global technology research and advisory firm.
SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI)
- (12/4) What Could Boost Adoption of Prolaris in 2018?
- (12/1) Biotech: You Really, Really Don’t Like Me – Biotechnology fund outflows persist. For the week ended Nov. 29, biotechnology mutual funds and exchange-traded funds saw outflows of some $329 million, according to Lipper/AMG Data Services, which tracks …
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (XIN)
- (12/2) BRIEF-Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Announces Issuance Of Us$100 Million Of 8.875% Senior Notes Due 2020
- (12/1) Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Announces Issuance of US$100 Million of 8.875% senior notes due 2020 – BEIJING, Dec. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (“Xinyuan” or “the Company”) (XIN), an NYSE-listed real estate developer and property manager primarily in China and in other countries, today announced the closing of its additional offering of US$100,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of 8.875% senior notes due 2020 (the “Notes”). The Notes are the same series as, and will be fungible with, the Company’s outstanding $200,000,000 principal amount of 8.875% senior notes due 2020 issued on November 22, 2017. The Notes are guaranteed by certain of Xinyuan’s subsidiaries and secured by a pledge of the capital stock of certain of Xinyuan’s subsidiaries. The Notes were offered outside the United States pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”).
YogaWorks, Inc. (YOGA)
- (12/3) What 2017’s Worst IPOs Have in Common – Many of the worst IPOs of 2017 all went public the same way.
Yatra Online, Inc. (YTRA)
- Nothing new.
Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM)
- (12/1) Australia’s GetSwift shares up 84 percent at record high after deals with Amazon, Yum
- (12/2) UPDATE 1-Australia’s GetSwift shares up 84 pct at record high after deals with Amazon, Yum
- (12/1) Everyone Needs What Yum! Brands, Inc. Is Selling
Zions Bancorporation (ZION)
- (12/4) Shares of big U.S. banks jump as Senate approves tax overhaul
- (12/4) Analysis and Stocks Valuation: Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ:ZION) – Market Breaking Point (press release)
- (12/1) Your Today’s Wake-Up Call: Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (CDNS), Zions Bancorporation (ZION) – Market Movers
- (12/1) Zions Bancorporation To Present At The Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference 2017 – PR Newswire (press release)
Zynga Inc. (ZNGA)
- (12/4) What the sentiment indicator is Signaling: Zynga Inc. (ZNGA), Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) – Market Movers
- (12/1) Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ:ZNGA) – What Do Analysts’ Recommend? – Nasdaq Journal (press release)
Latest posts by Lance Jepsen
- Itau Unibanco Stock For An Improving Brazil Economy - December 13, 2017
- Comtech Telecommunications Stock Does Candle Over Candle Off Trend Line - December 13, 2017
- Top News Stories For December 12 2017 - December 12, 2017