The top news stories this weekend that could impact stocks on the GuerillaStockTrading watch list.
Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- (11/18) NewsWatch: Here’s how Apple gets to a $2 trillion market valueopens in a new window – Apple’s strongest growth will come from services and Asia, writes Tim Mullaney.
- (11/19) iPhone X Vs. Google Pixel 2 XL Review: OLED Display Champ After Two Weeks Is…opens in a new window – After two weeks with both phones I have a better idea about the two phones strengths and weaknesses. The OLED displays in particular.
- (11/19) ‘Pokémon GO’ Announces A Global Catch Event With A Seemingly Impossible Goalopens in a new window – Pokemon GO has announced its Thanksgiving event, but it was not what players were expecting.
- (11/19) Meeting the right match just got easier with straight dating app – RIGHTLYopens in a new window – Rightly, a new dating app for straight singles only has just been launched, catering to singles whose sexual orientation is heterosexual. SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) November 19, 2017 A New Dating App For Straight Singles Called Rightly Has Been Recently Launched. Rightly, a new dating app for straight singles only has just been launched, catering to singles whose sexual orientation is heterosexual. It’s a premier dating app exclusively aimed at the straight single market – there are many LGBT apps available and Rightly looks to break this mould by offering an alternative to the singles market. “As somebody who’s worked in the dating industry for a decade, I’ve seen many niche dating apps coming out once in a while to cater to different people,” said company spokesperson, Don Yang. “There are so many LGBT only dating apps, why not a straight-singles only dating app? Rightly is a straight-only dating space like the gay-only dating app Grindr.” As a straight-only dating app, Rightly only allows users to sign up as a man looking for women, or a woman looking for a man. Also, Rightly has a team monitoring the app every day, making sure the App is safe and secure, and no rules are broken. Rightly also brought the concept of Instagram to create a Instagarm-like feature: moments. In moments, users can upload their newly taken photos to show others their life moments. It can help other users know more about them and their lifestyle. Rightly is available on Google Play Store and Apple iOS store. For more inquiries, please visit http://www.rightly.biz/ For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14932784.htm
- (11/19) Here’s How Apple Inc. Will Keep the 6.1-inch LCD iPhone Cheapopens in a new window
- (11/19) Will millennials give housing shares and the broader stock market a boost?opens in a new window
- (11/19) 2 Key Takeaways From Skyworks Solutions’ Q4 Earnings Reportopens in a new window – Skyworks Solutions’ focus on diversifying its business sets it up for long-term growth.
- (11/19) Apple iOS 11.1.2 Release: Should You Upgrade?opens in a new window – Apple iOS 11.1.2 has been rushed out for a very specific iPhone fix, but should you upgrade? You might be surprised…
- (11/18) Was Apple Inc. Really the Fourth Largest Laptop Vendor in Q3? – Investorplace.comopens in a new window
- (11/18) AECOM (NYSE:ACM) Files An 8-K Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Yearopens in a new window
- (11/18) AECOM (ACM) Announces Earnings Results, Beats Expectations By $0.01 EPS – Gears Of Bizopens in a new window
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP)
- (11/18) Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP) – Where Relative Volume Stands? – Alpha Beta Stockopens in a new window
- (11/18) Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Revamps Its Position for Performance Measures – Stock News Stopopens in a new window
Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT)
- (11/18) Applied Materials Ends The Year With Another Beat And Raise Quarteropens in a new window
- (11/18) Applied Materials Headed Higher in Long Termopens in a new window
- (11/18) Analyst: For Applied Materials, ‘Every Year Is A Peak Year’opens in a new window
- (11/18) Key Takeaways From Applied Materials’ Q4opens in a new window
- (11/18) Applied Materials CEO: ‘The future of competition’ fuelin…opens in a new window – Jim Cramer caught up with Applied Materials President and CEO Gary Dickerson about his company’s role in artificial intelligence and big data.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- (11/18) Tech Roundup: NVDA, PCLN & TRIP Earnings, INTC-AMD Deal – Yahoo Financeopens in a new window
- (11/18) Should NVIDIA Be Worried About Intel and AMD’s Chip Partnership?opens in a new window – Intel and AMD are jointly taking a swipe at NVIDIA, but it will be tough to knock the GPU leader off its perch.
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
- (11/19) UPDATE 1-Apple pushes launch of HomePod smart speaker to early 2018 (AAPL, AMZN)opens in a new window
- (11/19) Here’s Why Amazon Will Soon Reach $2,000opens in a new window
- (11/19) Citi: After Whole Foods, Here’s 7 More Retailers Amazon Could Buyopens in a new window
- (11/19) Is This the Easiest Way to Beat the Stock Market?opens in a new window
- (11/19) [$$] Investors bet against a happy holidays for retailersopens in a new window – Investors have sharply increased their bets against the US retail sector ahead of the holiday shopping season, anticipating that shoppers will continue their migration to the internet from the local mall. …
- (11/19) Everything’s Going Right for Wal-Mart, but Challenges Remainopens in a new window – Wal-Mart is winning on all fronts, and its e-commerce business is explosive. But there’s one problem.
- (11/19) Attention, Amazon! Walmart Is Crushing All Takers in Online Groceriesopens in a new window – Online grocery will be available to more than 2,000 stores next year.
- (11/19) Updated ezCheckPrinting & Virtual Printer Offers Amazon Customers Better Value With No Monthly Feesopens in a new window – Amazon customers purchasing the latest edition of ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer combo will never incur additional annual or monthly fees to use the program. Test drive at http://www.halfpricesoft.com Detroit, MI (PRWEB) November 18, 2017 Amazon customers purchasing the latest version of ezCheckprinting and virtual printer combo for printing on blank check stock through QB are never charged a monthly fee or annual renewal cost. Many companies increase the product cost each year or add hidden fees. Halfpricesoft.com has ensured that small business owners can print on blank check stock less expensively with this combo application. “QuickBooks and Quicken customers purchasing the latest ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer combo through Amazon never worry about recurring or annual renewal fees.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge ezCheckPrinting is the easy-to-use and affordable check writer that allows customers to print professional-looking checks with logo and signature on blank stock in house. Non-QuickBooks customers can easily run ezCheckPrinting as a stand-alone PC check writer. Additionally, ezCheckprinting and virtual printer are now available for purchase through Halfpricesoft.com, Amazon.com and Trialpay. Unique features are listed below: Print checks and stubs on blank stock in one step from QuickBooks desktop version, network version and online version. Print Pre-printed check with MICR encoding to fill in manually later Print checks with logo, signature and extra labels. Print check draft to collect fund via phone, fax and internet Support multiple accounts with no extra charge Virtual Printer is the optional add-on for QuickBooks and Quicken customers. With the virtual printer, QuickBooks users no longer have to enter check data manually to take advantage of the blank stock printing features. Simply select this ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer as the current printer, and print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken. To take advantage of this QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature, user needs to install both ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer on their machine. New customers can download the trial version of ezCheckPrinting, online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and sample all of the software’s features. Starting at $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. Network versions are also available for purchase for companies that have multiple locations. Customers can make sure the check software is compatible for their company without obligation before purchasing. To learn more about how to print QuickBooks checks on blank stock easily, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp About halfpricesoft.com Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients. This software also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management. For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14908112.htm
- (11/18) Amazon, Costco, Kroger, Macy’s And Walmart Could Be Helped By A 20% Tax Rateopens in a new window – Except for Amazon retailers such as Costco, Kroger, Macy’s and Walmart should be helped by a 20% tax rate
Apollo Global Management, LLC (APO)
- Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO) declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, November 2nd. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, November 21st will be paid a dividend of 0.39 per share by the financial services provider on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $1.56 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 5.33%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 20th.
- (11/19) Toshiba Seeks $5.4 Billion Cash Injection to Avoid Delisting … – Bloombergopens in a new window
- (11/18) Affinion seeks to sell AD&D unit to cut debt -sources (MS, APO)opens in a new window
Citigroup Inc. (C)
- (11/19) National League of Cities Elects Mayor Mark Stodola as 2018 Presidentopens in a new window – CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — Mayor Mark Stodola of Little Rock, Arkansas, was elected president of the National League of Cities (NLC) today at the organization’s 2017 City Summit in Charlotte, N.C. Stodola, who has served as Little Rock mayor since 2007,…
Celanese Corporation (CE)
- (11/18) Aromatic and Aliphatic Solvents Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023opens in a new window
- (11/18) Celanese : Announces Acetyl Intermediates Price Increases in Asiaopens in a new window
- (11/18) Celanese Announces Acetyl Intermediates Price Increases in Asiaopens in a new window
- (11/18) Celanese (CE) Down 3.7% Since Earnings Report: Can It Continue? – Nasdaqopens in a new window
- (11/18) Celanese (CE) to Hike Acetyl Intermediates Price in Asia – Nasdaqopens in a new window
- (11/18) Celanese Corp. – Value Analysis (NYSE:CE) : November 17, 2017opens in a new window – Categories: Fundamental Analysis Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis Capitalcube gives Celanese Corp. a score of 69. Our analysis is based on comparing Celanese Corp. with the following peers – W. R. Grace & Co., Eastman Chemical Company, DowDuPont Inc., Westlake Chemical Corporation, OMNOVA Solutions Inc. and Exxon Mobil Corporation (GRA-US, EMN-US, DWDP-US, WLK-US, OMN-US and XOM-US). Investment … Read more (Read more…)
Cellectis S.A. (CLLS)
- (11/18) Cellectis (CLLS) Presents At Jefferies 2017 London Healthcare Conference – Slideshowopens in a new window
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS)
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG)
China Cord Blood Corporation (CO)
- China Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE:CO) will be releasing earnings after the market closes on Monday, November 20, Yahoo Finance Previewsopens in a new window.
Credit Suisse Group (CS)
- (11/18) Credit Suisse : Kabbage gets $200M from Credit Suisse to expand its AI-based business loansopens in a new window
Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS)
- (11/19) 3 Blue-Chip Dividend Stocks You Can Keep Foreveropens in a new window – Johnson & Johnson, Disney, and Apple are all great stocks to “buy and forget”.
- (11/19) Box Office: ‘Thor’ Hammered By ‘Justice League, ‘Lady Bird’ Hangs Tightopens in a new window – ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ took a hit against the Super Friends but still passed $700 million worldwide.
- (11/19) ‘Justice League’s $51M China Debut Says Forget ‘Avengers,’ ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Is Now The Targetopens in a new window – The DCEU disaster is only the 15th best opener in China so far this year.
- (11/19) The Rotten Tomatoes Score Of Each Member Of ‘Justice League’opens in a new window – Justice League is only as good as a sum of its parts, so how do each of its heroes (and villains) perform in the movie?
- (11/18) Here’s why Disney plans to lay off 145 workers – Orlando Business Journalopens in a new window
- (11/18) I spent my summer working at Disney World — here are 21 things you didn’t know about the parkopens in a new window
- (11/18) Amazon Has Bad News for Cord-Cuttersopens in a new window – Jeff Bezos’ company reportedly retreats from a market opportunity for an uncharacteristic reason.
- (11/18) Disney Kicks Off “Share the Joy” Campaign to Inspire Families to Give Back This Holiday Seasonopens in a new window
Facebook, Inc. (FB)
- (11/19) How to find out what Facebook knows about youopens in a new window – CNBC walks you through how to discover exactly what Facebook knows about you.
- (11/18) BRIEF-Facebook says introducing new mobile features to help auto companiesopens in a new window
- (11/19) Facebook Traders: Tech Giant + Technical Analysis = Thumbs Upopens in a new window
- (11/19) CoinLocations.com serves as free one-stop shop for digital currency needsopens in a new window – CoinLocations.com is providing free, full spectrum of services for people who are searching for cryptocurrency resources. (PRWEB) November 19, 2017 Cryptocurrency is steadily gaining buzz especially in the recent months, but still remains relatively obscure to most. Credible resources are scarce, and people are relieved to finally have a website to visit where they can find everything they need in one place: CoinLocations.com. The website’s free, one-stop shop nature places it on a league of its own and is a must-use for avid users of cryptocurrency. The people behind the creation of CoinLocations.com prove genuine dedication in helping people by going the extra mile to implement premium features, considering that no payment is required in exchange of any of their services. Here are CoinLocations.com’s primary features: 1. Comprehensive directory of Bitcoin assets. The website provides a directory of Bitcoin stores, Bitcoin discounts, Bitcoin ATMs, and Bitcoin classifieds. People have instant access to a rich database of stores that accept Bitcoins as payment, people who offer discounted prices for Bitcoins, premises with an ATM where they can exchange Bitcoins and cash, and goods that are locally up for sale which can be bought through cash or Bitcoins. (*Note: Although the tool uses the term “Bitcoin” in labeling the filters, other digital currencies are also available, not solely Bitcoin.) All of the listings display exact Locations on the map, a feature that serves both convenience and safety purposes. Open hours and contact numbers are also specified. 2. Dashboard. A functional yet uncomplicated dashboard lets people manage their active posts. Anyone will find it easy to use, even the least tech-savvy among users. High-resolution photos can be uploaded with each post. Local currency can be used in listing the price of goods for sale, which the site automatically converts to both Bitcoins and US dollars. 3. Ratings and review. Users are allowed to leave ratings and reviews for the stores they visited or the sellers they transacted with, giving other people valuable feedback that can help them decide in their future dealings as a buyer or improve service as a seller. Inappropriate posts can also be flagged by users, ensuring that the feed only shows relevant and suitable content, saving time and effort in browsing listings. 4. Social media and email integration. Information can be shared online instantly with just one click. Any post can be shared with friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and all email platforms. 5. Blog and forum. The website also fosters an atmosphere of education and community. Informative topics can be found at CoinLocations.com’s blog, keeping its subscribers updated with fresh news and up-to-date tips in cryptocurrency. People are also encouraged to open discussions with fellow website users through the forum, where they can solicit advice from or simply relate experiences. The website employs active moderators to make sure that the forum is a safe space where people can have positive and constructive interactions, free from abusive language or harassment. More and more users are signing up, making it one of the best communities for people who would like to make purchases using digital currencies, or are looking for great deals and offers. Currently, the developers of CoinLocations.com are working on a mobile application for iOS and Android to make their services even more accessible and convenient. About CoinLocations.com CoinLocations.com is a global directory of businesses and people that accept digital currencies, such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin, Ripple, Zcash, Dash, Monero, etc. The listing includes Bitcoin stores, merchants, people, ATMs, and classified ads for local trading. For additional information, please contact [email protected] For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14936694.htm
- (11/18) Why Twitter Inc Wouldn’t Be a Warren Buffett Stockopens in a new window
- (11/18) Facebook Inc (FB) To Livestream Dozens Of NCAA Basketball Games This Season – StockNews.com (blog)opens in a new window
F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV)
- (11/18) Pro-Trader Daily: Earnings Review and Free Research Report: F5 Networks Delivered Record Q4 and Annual Revenue and Earningsopens in a new window
- (11/18) Earnings Review and Free Research Report: F5 Networks Delivered Record Q4 and Annual Revenue and Earningsopens in a new window
Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (FLXN)
- (11/19) Flexion Therapeutics Named Top Place to Work for 2017 by The Boston Globe – GlobeNewswire (press release)opens in a new window
- (11/18) Flexion Therapeutics : Named Top Place to Work for 2017 by The Boston Globeopens in a new window
- (11/18) Flexion Therapeutics Named Top Place to Work for 2017 by The Boston Globeopens in a new window – Annual survey recognizes and honors the best employers in Massachusetts BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov. 17, 2017– Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. today announced that it has been named one of the Top Places to Work …
Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. (GBT)
- (11/19) An Integrated Research On Global Blood Therapeutics: Is Voxelotor The Answer For Sickle Cell Disease? – Seeking Alphaopens in a new window
Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL)
- (11/18) Pedro Infante Google doodle marks 100th birthday of iconic Mexican singer & actoropens in a new window
- (11/18) Are Autonomous Cars Ready To Ditch The Backup Driver?opens in a new window
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) (GS)
- (11/19) BRIEF-Goldman Sachs to advise Jabal Omar on merger with Umm Al-Quraopens in a new window – * APPOINTS GOLDMAN SACHS SAUDI ARABIA AS FINANCIAL ADIVISER TO STUDY POTENTIAL MERGER WITH UMM AL-QURA DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- (11/19) Goldman sees bumper year in 2018opens in a new window –
- (11/18) Goldman Sachs Plots Conquest of Wall Street’s CLO Machine … – Bloombergopens in a new window
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII)
- (11/18) Is US-North Korea Tiff Driving the US Defense Industry? – Nasdaqopens in a new window
- (11/18) What is Behind Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc’s (HII) Superior ROE?opens in a new window – Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (NYSE:HII) outperformed the Aerospace and Defense industry on the basis of its ROE – producing a higher 36.39% relative to the peer average of 12.72% overRead More…
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- (11/19) IBM could be set for gains after long slump: Barron’s – Reutersopens in a new window
- (11/19) IBM could be set for gains after long slump -Barron’sopens in a new window – NEW YORK, Nov 19 (Reuters) – International Business Machines Corp could be the next blue-chip company with a rising valuation, according to a report in financial publication Barron’s.
- (11/19) Barron’s Picks And Pans: IBM, GE, Procter & Gamble And More – Benzingaopens in a new window
- (11/19) IBM could be set for gains after long slump – Barron’sopens in a new window – International Business Machines Corp (IBM.N) could be the next blue-chip company with a rising valuation, according to a report in financial publication Barron’s. IBM reported higher quarterly revenue from social, mobile, analytics, cloud and security technology last month, and a long decline in gross profit has slowed already, Barron’s said.
- (11/18) As Warren Buffett Throws in the Towel, What’s Next for IBM?opens in a new window – While Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffett continue to trim their position in IBM, is this an opportunity for long-term investors?
- (11/18) Uber and IBM Counsel Sound Off on Patent Trial and Appeal Board – Law.comopens in a new window
- (11/18) [$$] IBM: Blue Chip at a Bargain Priceopens in a new window – Investors are warming to moderately priced blue chips. Warren Buffett, who made a high-profile investment six years ago, has been trimming his position. Virginia Rometty took over as chief executive to high hopes at the start of 2012, but since then she has delivered a loss to shareholders, even including dividends, while the Standard & Poor’s 500 index made investors 130% over the same stretch.
Internap Corporation (INAP)
- Shares of Internap Corporation are scheduled to reverse split on Monday, November 20th. The 1-4 reverse split was announced on Thursday, November 2nd. The number of shares owned by shareholders will be adjusted after the market closes on Friday, November 17th.
- (11/18) Internap Corp Cmn (INAP): Stock to Follow – ExpertGazetteopens in a new window
- (11/18) INAP Expands CloudConnection™ Footprint – GlobeNewswire (press release)opens in a new window
- (11/18) INAP Expands CloudConnection Footprintopens in a new window
- (11/18) INAP Expands CloudConnection™ Footprintopens in a new window – INAP’ s CloudConnection service provides high-performance interconnectivity within the multi-vendor cloud ecosystem. CloudConnection enables INAP to serve the needs of its colocation and hosting customers …
Ingredion Incorporated (INGR)
- (11/18) Global High Fructose Corn Syrup Market 2017-2022 : Cargill, ADM, Ingredion Incorporated and Tate & Lyle – The Chief Observeropens in a new window
- (11/18) FDA Issues GRAS No Objection Letter for BESTEVIA Reb D Stevia Leaf Sweeteneropens in a new window
Liberty Global PLC (LBTYA)
- (11/18) Uncover the Technical data on Liberty Global plc (LBTYA) – Wall Street Morningopens in a new window
Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)
- (11/18) Deep Dive: Fund manager looks beyond ‘FAANG’ stocks and finds even bigger winners for 2018opens in a new window – Renaissance Investment Management’s Michael Schroer highlights Applied Materials and Lam Research. By Phil van Doorn.
Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LYG)
- (11/18) Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Attractive Institutional Ownership of 2.10%- Scientific Games Corporation (SGMS) – Wallstreet Investorplaceopens in a new window
- (11/18) Intraday Trade Secrets: Lloyds Banking Group plc (NYSE: LYG) – Alpha Beta Stockopens in a new window
Microchip Technology Incorporated (MCHP)
- Microchip Technology Incorporated (NASDAQ:MCHP) declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, November 6th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, November 21st will be given a dividend of 0.3625 per share by the semiconductor company on Tuesday, December 5th. This represents a $1.45 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.59%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 20th. This is a boost from Microchip Technology’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.36.
- (11/18) Spotlight: Microchip Technology Inc., A Fundamental Analysisopens in a new window
MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI)
- (11/18) S&P Global : MKS Instruments Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Invesco Mortgage Capital and Tactile Systems Technology to Join S&P SmallCap 600opens in a new window
MannKind Corporation (MNKD)
- (11/19) MannKind: Afrezza Scripts Remain Flat As Holiday Season Approaches – Seeking Alphaopens in a new window
Match Group, Inc. (MTCH)
- (11/18) Match Group, Inc. (MTCH) Lacking Vigorous Positions in Performance Measures – Stock News Stopopens in a new window
- (11/18) Match Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MTCH) – Hot Stock’s Highlights – Alpha Beta Stockopens in a new window
- (11/18) Match Group Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offeringopens in a new window – DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Match Group, Inc. (MTCH) announced today that it has agreed to sell $450 million aggregate principal amount of 5.000% senior notes due 2027 (the “Notes”) in a private offering (the “Offering”). The Offering is expected to close on December 4, 2017, with gross proceeds from the Offering of approximately $445.6 million. Match Group intends to use the proceeds of the Offering, together with cash on hand, to redeem its existing senior notes due 2022, and to pay accrued interest and expenses associated with the redemption.
Meritor, Inc. (MTOR)
- (11/18) RSI Move: Meritor, Inc. (MTOR) stock trades in oversold area – Voice Of Analystsopens in a new window
- (11/18) Meritor Inc (MTOR) Files 10-K for the Fiscal Year Ended on September 30, 2017 – Nasdaqopens in a new window
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX)
- (11/18) Investor’s Roundup (Beta Factor Analysis) – Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., (NASDAQ: NBIX) – Stock Watchopens in a new window
- (11/18) Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NBIX) – Clue to Identify In Play Stocks (Relative Volume) – Alpha Beta Stockopens in a new window
Newfield Exploration Company (NFX)
- (11/19) Newfield Exploration (NFX) Presents At Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Energy Conference 2017 – Slideshowopens in a new window
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN)
- (11/19) Interactive Voice Response Market – Global Forecast to 2023 – New Market Research Reportopens in a new window
- (11/18) Interactive Voice Response Market to Grow Approximately by 7% of CAGR Post 2017opens in a new window
- (11/18) Nuance Communications : Philips and Nuance Team to Bring AI Directly into Radiology Reportingopens in a new window
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- (11/19) NVIDIA (NVDA) vs. Intel (INTC): Is it a Tie in the AI market?opens in a new window
- (11/18) Nvidia: It Keeps Getting Better – Seeking Alphaopens in a new window
Novartis AG (NVS)
- (11/19) Improving Quant Score Metrics Drive Ranking of Novartis AG (NVS) to Buy – Investorplace.comopens in a new window
- (11/18) How Novartis’s Tasigna Is Looking Nowopens in a new window
- (11/18) Behind 4 Key Novartis Money Makers (and Losers) in 3Q17opens in a new window
- (11/18) CMS Administrator Seema Verma To Outline Her Plan At 2017 Forbes Healthcare Summitopens in a new window
- (11/18) How 2 Key Novartis Oncology Drugs Performed in 3Q17opens in a new window
- (11/18) How Did Novartis Subsidiaries Alcon and Sandoz Perform in 3Q17?opens in a new window
Overstock.com, Inc. (OSTK)
- (11/18) tZERO Announces Launch Date and Initial Terms for its Proposed Token Saleopens in a new window
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PGNX)
- (11/18) Progenics Pharmaceuticals (PGNX) Presents At Jefferies 2017 London Healthcare Conference – Slideshowopens in a new window
Post Holdings, Inc. (POST)
- (11/18) Should You Buy Post Holdings Inc (POST) Now? – Yahoo Financeopens in a new window
- (11/18) Acquisitions Drive Growth at Post Holdings Inc — The Motley Fool – Motley Foolopens in a new window
- (11/18) Edited Transcript of POST earnings conference call or presentation 17-Nov-17 2:00pm GMTopens in a new window – Q4 2017 Post Holdings Inc Earnings Call
RealPage, Inc. (RP)
- (11/18) RealPage Awarded 2017 Economic Development, Growth & Expansion Award (EDGE) in the Category of Newcomer Businessopens in a new window
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBGI)
- (11/18) Sinclair Broadcast and ONE Media Set to Deploy Next Gen TV – Markets Insideropens in a new window
- (11/18) FCC loosens media ownership rules – Seeking Alphaopens in a new window
Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO)
- (11/18) Southern Copper Corp. :SCCO-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : November 16, 2017opens in a new window – Categories: Yahoo FinanceGet free summary analysis Southern Copper Corp. reports financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2017. We analyze the earnings along side the following peers of Southern Copper Corp. – Freeport-McMoRan, Inc., Grupo Mexico S.A.B. de C.V. Class B, Lundin Mining Corporation, Teck Resources Limited Class B, First Quantum Minerals Ltd. and Compania de … Read more (Read more…)
SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH)
- SMART Global Holdings’ (NASDAQ:SGH) lock-up period is set to expire on Monday, November 20th. SMART Global Holdings had issued 5,300,000 shares in its IPO on May 24th. The total size of the offering was $58,300,000 based on an initial share price of $11.00. After the expiration of the company’s lock-up period, company insiders and major shareholders will be able to sell their shares of the company.
- (11/18) SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Is Climbing After Guidance Increaseopens in a new window
- (11/18) SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Approaching The Highs After Guidance Boostopens in a new window
- (11/18) SMART Modular Showcases its Gen-Z NVRAM Media Controller Card at Super Computing 2017opens in a new window – NEWARK, Calif., Nov. 15, 2017– Who: SMART Modular Technologies, a subsidiary of SMART Global Holdings, Inc.,, and a leader in specialty memory, storage and hybrid solutions including memory modules, Flash …
- (11/18) SMART Global Holdings Updates Guidance for First Quarter Fiscal 2018 and Provides Direction for Second Quarter Fiscal 2018opens in a new window – NEWARK, Calif., Nov. 15, 2017– SMART Global Holdings, Inc., parent company of SMART Modular Technologies, Inc., today updated its guidance for the first quarter ending November 24, 2017 and provided direction …
Sina Corporation (SINA)
- (11/18) Weibo Corp Stock Is a Good Buy, but Sina Corp Is Better, Here’s Whyopens in a new window
- (11/18) The Biggest Danger Investing in China’s Tech Stocksopens in a new window
SpartanNash Company (SPTN)
SunPower Corporation (SPWR)
- (11/19) SunPower : Gavilan College selects SunPower to deliver combined solar and storage projectopens in a new window
Square, Inc. (SQ)
- (11/19) Square’s Bitcoin Bet, Retail Survivors, & Walmart Earningsopens in a new window
- (11/19) Times Square Desnudas and Costumed Characters Have Businesses Moving Elsewhereopens in a new window
- (11/19) Square Stock Surges Following Upgrade at Evercoreopens in a new window
- (11/19) Square, Up 200%, Gains Yet Another Fanopens in a new window
- (11/19) Another Good Day for the Disruptorsopens in a new window – Chinese internet giant Tencent and mobile payment innovator Square made markets smile. Brick-and-mortar retailer Target, not so much.
- (11/19) 2 High-P/E Stocks to Consider Buying Nowopens in a new window – These two stocks may look expensive, but there’s a good reason for their high valuations.
- (11/19) The 7 Biggest Challenges Facing Bitcoinopens in a new window – Here are some big obstacles to bitcoin’s mainstream adoption.
Symantec Corporation (SYMC)
- (11/18) Wiling Stocks Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC) a Security Software & Services Company – The Stock Street (press release)opens in a new window
- (11/18) Intraday Trade Strategies in Focus: Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) – Alpha Beta Stockopens in a new window
T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS)
- (11/19) Mapping T-Mobile’s Earnings Trend in 3Q17opens in a new window
- (11/19) Understanding T-Mobile’s Postpaid Phone Net Addition Trend in 2017opens in a new window
- (11/19) Behind T-Mobile’s Prepaid Net Additions in 3Q17opens in a new window
- (11/19) Deutsche Bank Responds To Investor Pushback On Its T-Mobile Upgradeopens in a new window
- (11/18) Deutsche Bank Responds To Investor Pushback On Its T-Mobile Upgrade – Benzingaopens in a new window
- (11/18) T-Mobile US (TMUS) Looks Good: Stock Adds 5.5% in Session – Nasdaqopens in a new window
Transenterix Inc (TRXC)
- (11/18) Mid-Day Buzzers – TransEnterix, Inc. (NYSE:TRXC) a Medical Instruments & Supplies Company – The Stock Street (press release)opens in a new window
- (11/18) Recent Insiders Bustle: TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC), 3D Systems Corporation (DDD) – Market Moversopens in a new window
Trinseo S.A. (TSE)
- (11/18) Is There Now An Opportunity In Trinseo SA (TSE)?opens in a new window – Trinseo SA (NYSE:TSE), a chemicals company based in United States, saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in the past couple of months on the NYSE. As aRead More…
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM)
- (11/18) Uncover High Dividend: Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSM) stock Yield stands at 2.76% – Voice Of Analystsopens in a new window
- (11/18) Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM) a Buy on Strong Quant Score – Investorplace.comopens in a new window
Veeva Systems Inc. (VEEV)
- Veeva Systems (NYSE:VEEV) will be releasing earnings after the market closes on Monday, November 20, Yahoo Finance Previewsopens in a new window.
- (11/18) WIRB-Copernicus Group Partners with Veeva Systems Inc. – Bio-IT Worldopens in a new window
Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS)
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE:VIPS) will be releasing earnings after the market closes on Monday, November 20, Yahoo Finance Previewsopens in a new window.
Weibo Corporation (WB)
Wipro Limited (WIT)
- (11/18) SAP : Wipro Launches Industry-Specific Solutions as Extensions to SAP(R) Leonardoopens in a new window
SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI)
- (11/19) Easy Come, Easy Go: Biotech’s Fading Flows – Barron’sopens in a new window
- (11/18) Easy Come, Easy Go: Biotech’s Fading Flowsopens in a new window
- (11/18) Biotech Decline Could be a Buying Opportunityopens in a new window
- (11/18) Easy Come, Easy Go: Biotech’s Fading Flowsopens in a new window – Investors appear to be hitting the snooze button on biotechnology stocks. Net flows are slowing after seeing two consecutive weeks of fresh money. Biotech fund flows, including mutual funds and exchange-traded funds, were essentially flat for the week ended Nov. 15.
ZAGG Inc (ZAGG)
Zions Bancorporation (ZION)