The top news stories over the weekend that may impact stocks on the GuerillaStockTrading watch list.
Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- (11/26) Listing every MacBook Cyber Monday Deal of 2017: EyeSee360 Shares the Best Apple Laptop Discountsopens in a new window – Looking for the best MacBook Cyber Monday deals? Money saving experts at EyeSee360 are tracking the top online discounts
- (11/26) Comparing the Best Apple Cyber Monday Deals of 2017: EyeSee360 Publishes List of Top iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch & MacBook Dealsopens in a new window – The online deal specialists at EyeSee360 have revealed the best Cyber Monday deals on Apple tech for 2017
- (11/26) 3 Reasons to Buy the Apple iPhone 8 Plus Instead of the iPhone Xopens in a new window
- (11/26) 10 Facts About Solar Energy That Might Surprise Youopens in a new window
- (11/26) Apple Watch Series 3 & 2 Cyber Monday 2017 Deals Compared by EyeSee360opens in a new window – The team of online deal analysts at EyeSee360 have published a review of the best Apple Watch Series 3 and 2 Cyber Monday deals available online
- (11/26) Best MacBook Air & MacBook Pro Cyber Monday 2017 Deals: Black Friday Dealer Reveals The Top Apple Laptop Discountsopens in a new window – Cyber Monday sales analysts at Black Friday Dealer have compared the best MacBook discounts for Cyber Monday 2017
- (11/25) Apple says illegal student labour discovered at…opens in a new window
- (11/25) Top VC deals: Harry Potter games, house calls in India and a futuristic factoryopens in a new window
- (11/25) Apple Talks About Self-Driving Carsopens in a new window
Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT)
- (11/26) Caldwell & Orkin Inc. Purchases Shares of 11800 Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT)opens in a new window
- (11/25) Looking For An Earlier Entry In A Stock? Learn How To Do Thisopens in a new window
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- (11/26) Chief Accounting Officer of Advanced Micro Devices Inc (NASDAQ:AMD), Smith Darla M, sells 18,001 shares worth $204,624opens in a new window
- (11/25) Better Buy: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. vs. Cypress Semiconductor – Motley Foolopens in a new window
- (11/25) Why Is AMD Down 19.4% Since the Last Earnings Report? – Yahoo Financeopens in a new window
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
- (11/25) Amazon driving traffic to bookstores with discount offeropens in a new window
- (11/25) Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Is Within Spitting Distance of Being a $100 Billion Manopens in a new window
- (11/26) Walmart strategy against Amazon: Raise prices [Dayton Daily News, Ohio]opens in a new window
- (11/26) Amazon Vs Walmart: Best ‘Cyber Monday’ 2017 Dealsopens in a new window
- (11/26) Will Walmart Spoil Amazon’s ‘Cyber Monday’ Record?opens in a new window
- (11/26) Amazon.com’s Twitch Is Dominating the Game Streaming Marketopens in a new window
- (11/26) 4 Gifts You’re Better Off Not Buying on Amazonopens in a new window
- (11/26) Tech Stocks Last Week: Amazon’s Big Deals and Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s CEO Newsopens in a new window – Amazon expects a huge holiday shopping weekend and Hewlett Packard Enterprises CEO is ready to step down. Here’s what investors should know.
- (11/25) Holiday shopping makes the season merry for Jeff Bezosopens in a new window – Holiday shopping has already made the season merry for Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, as share price keeps rising
Citigroup Inc. (C)
- (11/26) Caribbean Prime Ministers Discuss the Recent Citizenship by Investment Prices After the Atlantic Hurricanes Earlier This Yearopens in a new window – DUBAI, UAE, November 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — The Commonwealth of Dominica was impacted significantly by Hurricane Maria, a category 5 storm leaving behind a trail of devastation and over 50,000 people displaced. Earlier this month, Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit gave the opening…
- (11/25) How Much You Need to Earn to Buy a Home in America’s Most Expensive Citiesopens in a new window –
Celgene Corporation (CELG)
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG)
Credit Suisse Group (CS)
- (11/26) Credit Suisse Alumni Start Asia Credit Fundopens in a new window – A group of former Credit Suisse Group AG staff, led by Australian investment banker John Wylie, has started an Asia-Pacific credit investment fund to take advantage of banks reining in lending.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)
- (11/25) Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE:DAL) Stake Lessened by Rhumbline Advisersopens in a new window
- (11/25) Travel site looks for errors that produce ultra-cheap air faresopens in a new window – A computer error caused Delta Air Lines to offer super-low fares a few years ago that were up to 90% below regular prices, including a $35 one-way ticket from Raleigh, N.C., to Philadelphia. The Atlanta-based carrier caught the mistake within a few hours but not before the cheap flights were booked…
Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS)
- (11/26) Walt Disney Co (DIS) Faces Big Lawsuit Over Frozen’s Iconic Song – StockNews.com (blog)opens in a new window
- (11/26) Better Buy: The Walt Disney Company vs. Time Warner – Madison.comopens in a new window
- (11/26) Box Office: ‘Coco’ Is No Thanksgiving Turkey With Solid $71M Debutopens in a new window – Pixar’s latest animated gem dominated the Thanksgiving weekend box office.
- (11/26) Disney News Roundup: A Week of Celebration and Regretopens in a new window
- (11/25) Box Office: Pixar’s ‘Coco’ Tops With $19M Friday, ‘Roman J. Israel’ Stumblesopens in a new window
- (11/25) Better Buy: The Walt Disney Company vs. Time Warneropens in a new window – Not all media companies are created equal.
- (11/25) Buy stocks that enriches your pocket: The Walt Disney Company (DIS)opens in a new window
- (11/25) Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) Long Term Technical Analysis November 2017opens in a new window
Facebook, Inc. (FB)
- (11/25) Twitter, Facebook, YouTube appear blocked in protest-hit Pakistanopens in a new window –
- (11/25) Facebook Continues Double-Digit Growth – $200 Soon?opens in a new window
- (11/25) Facebook Exec: No, Our App Is Not Listening To Your Conversationsopens in a new window
- (11/25) [$$] Social Media Emerges as New Frontier in Fight Against Violent Crimeopens in a new window
Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. (FLXN)
- (11/25) MuleSoft, Inc., (NYSE: MULE), Oclaro, Inc., (NASDAQ: OCLR), Flexion Therapeutics, Inc., (NASDAQ: FLXN), Energy … – Stocks In The News (press release)opens in a new window
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL)
- (11/26) U.S. prosecutors’ letter spurred orders in self-driving car lawsuitopens in a new window – SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – The judge overseeing a lawsuit between Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL] and Alphabet Inc’s Waymo self-driving car unit issued a series of orders this week, prompted by information shared with him by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- (11/26) FBI gave heads-up to fraction of Russian hackers’ US targetsopens in a new window – WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI failed to notify scores of U.S. officials that Russian hackers were trying to break into their personal Gmail accounts despite having evidence for at least a year that the targets were in the Kremlin’s crosshairs, The Associated Press has found.
- (11/26) FBI gave heads-up to fraction of Russian hackers’ US targetsopens in a new window – The Associated Press has found that the FBI notified only a fraction of U.S. officials that their personal email accounts were being targeted by Russian hackers despite having evidence for at least a year that they were in the Kremlin’s crosshairs
- (11/26) Best Cyber Monday Tech Deals From Target, eBay, Newegg, and Googleopens in a new window
- (11/26) FBI didn’t tell US targets as Russian hackers hunted emailsopens in a new window – The Associated Press has found the FBI failed to notify scores of U.S. officials that Russian hackers were trying to break into their personal Gmail accounts _ despite having evidence for at least a year that the targets were in the Kremlin’s crosshairs.
- (11/25) [$$] The Promise or Peril of the New Cloud Technologyopens in a new window
- (11/25) Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Struggling To Separate Fact From Fiction In Breaking News – StockNews.com (blog)opens in a new window
Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS)
- (11/26) Insider Selling: Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS) Vice Chairman Sells $1,366,544.82 in Stockopens in a new window
- (11/26) Does The Goldman Sachs Group Inc’s (GS) Recent Track Record Look Strong?opens in a new window – For investors with a long-term horizon, examining earnings trend over time and against industry peers is more insightful than looking at an earnings announcement in one point in time. InvestorsRead More…
Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII)
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- (11/25) Thanksgiving e-commerce sales hit a record $2.87B, up 18.3% year-on-yearopens in a new window
- (11/25) Buffett Shows American Dream Livesopens in a new window – Don’t want to start a successful company? Make money off those who do.
MannKind Corporation (MNKD)
- (11/25) Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, (NYSE: DGX), MannKind Corporation, (NASDAQ: MNKD), Merged Communications … – Stocks In The News (press release)opens in a new window
- (11/25) MannKind: Afrezza Scripts And Revenue Rising – Is It Enough? – Seeking Alphaopens in a new window
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN)
- Nuance Communications (NASDAQ:NUAN) will be releasing earnings after the market closes on Tuesday, November 28, Yahoo Finance Previewsopens in a new window.
- (11/25) The Marathon Oil (MRO) Earns Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.19opens in a new window
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- (11/26) NVIDIA’s Top Competitive Advantages, According to Its CEOopens in a new window – Bring it on, Intel! NVIDIA’s CEO isn’t afraid of the chip behemoth entering its GPU turf.
- (11/26) GE and NVIDIA Join Forces to Accelerate Artificial Intelligence Adoption in Healthcareopens in a new window – GE Healthcare and NVIDIA today announced they will deepen their 10-year partnership to bring the most sophisticated artificial intelligence to GE Healthcare’s 500,000 imaging devices globally and accelerate the speed at which healthcare data can be processed.
Novartis AG (NVS)
- (11/25) Will New Drug Approvals Boost Novartis (NVS) Portfolio? – Nasdaqopens in a new window
- (11/25) Novartis AG (NVS) a Buy on Solid Earnings Visibility – Investorplace.comopens in a new window
Roku, Inc. (ROKU)
- Roku, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROKU) was downgraded by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock. 29.1% downside from the current price of $39.47.
Sina Corporation (SINA)
- (11/25) Worth Watching Stocks in Focus: SINA Corporation, (NASDAQ: SINA), Macy’s, Inc., (NYSE: M), Xcel Energy Inc., (NYSE … – Stocks In The News (press release)opens in a new window
Square, Inc. (SQ)
- (11/26) Here’s the busiest day to buy a Christmas tree and when they’re more expensiveopens in a new window – Christmas trees fluctuate in price significantly over November and December. Here’s how it works, via data from Square.
- (11/25) City-funded Logan Square mural a response to gentrification, alderman saysopens in a new window
- (11/25) Victory Square Technologies Inc. Closes Private Placement With Strategic Investor Mehdi Khimjiopens in a new window
Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD)
- (11/25) 58.com Inc., (NYSE: WUBA), Steel Dynamics, Inc., (NASDAQ: STLD), Alibaba Group Holding Limited, (NYSE: BABA … – Stocks In The News (press release)opens in a new window
TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI)
- (11/26) Top NYSE Cheap Stocks To Buyopens in a new window – Companies that are recently trading at a market price lower than their real values include TrueBlue and JinkoSolar Holding. There’s a few ways you can determine how much a companyRead More…
TransCanada Corporation (TRP)
- (11/26) Is TransCanada Corporation a Buy Today?opens in a new window
- (11/25) TransCanada recovers 44,400 gallons of oil from Keystone pipeline spill siteopens in a new window
- (11/25) TransCanada recovers 44400 gallons of oil from Keystone pipeline spill site (TRP) – Markets Insideropens in a new window
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. (TSM)
- (11/25) Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (NYSE:TSM) – P/E Ratio in Focus – Nasdaq Journal (press release)opens in a new window
Weibo Corporation (WB)
- (11/26) Indicators from Technical Perspective:- Weibo Corporation (NASDAQ:WB) a Internet Information Providers Company – The Stock Street (press release)opens in a new window
- (11/26) Stephen Hawking lauds Chinese pop star for space migration questionopens in a new window – British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking, on his Chinese microblog Weibo account, praised the lead singer of China’s most popular boy band for asking about life beyond Earth. Wang Junkai, leader singer of the wildly popular TFBOYS, posted a video of himself on his Weibo account on Friday asking the author of “A Brief History of Time” how humanity should prepare for interstellar migration in years to come. Hawking recently warned that the human race must evacuate Earth in 600 years before soaring energy consumption turns the planet into a “ball of fire”.
- (11/25) Does Weibo Corporation’s (WB) PE Ratio Warrant A Sell?opens in a new window – Weibo Corporation (NASDAQ:WB) is trading with a trailing P/E of 97.4x, which is higher than the industry average of 36.7x. While this makes WB appear like a stock to avoidRead More…
Whirlpool Corporation (WHR)