GNUS stock isn’t moving much after the company reported a 585% YoY increase in revenueThe income statement provides a summary of a company's revenue and expenses over a specified period of time, typically a year or a quarter. It shows the company's total revenue, th... which suggests the stock is still being overlooked by much of Wall Street.
Genius Brands Announces 585% Year-Over-Year Increase in Revenue for the Third Quarter of 2021
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Genius Brands International, Inc. (“Genius Brands” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GNUS), a global brand management company that creates, produces, broadcasts, and licenses entertainment content for children, filed its Form 10-Q for the period ending September 30, 2021, and provided a business update in the form of a letter to shareholders from the Company’s Chairman & CEO, which is available on the blog section of the Company’s website.
Q3 2021 highlights:
- 585% increase in revenue to $1.9 million for Q3’21 versus $0.3 million for the same period last year.
- Acquisition of WOW! Unlimited Media progressing as planned; WOW!’s last-twelve-months (LTM) revenues (as of June 30, 2021) as previously disclosed by WOW!, were over $56 million; the acquisition will grow the Company’s LTM pro-forma revenue by over 1100%*.
- $130.2 million of cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities.
- Kartoon Channel! drove a 512% sequential increase in Application Installs from Q2‘21 to Q3‘21;
- Kartoon Channel! also saw a 229% increase in Unique Users from Q3’20 to Q3‘21, and a 294% increase in total Ad Impressions from Q3’20 to Q3’21
- Kartoon Channel’s growing viewership continues to be #1 user ranked kids streaming service in both the Apple and Android app stores, ahead of Disney+ Netflix, YouTube Kids, Cartoon Network, and Nickelodeon.
- Continuing growth on Samsung and LG Smart TVs, as well as Roku, and new distribution on PLUTO.
- Leading program content acquisitions including Peppa Pig, My Little Pony, and PJ Masks, power growth.
- Launch of Spanish language program service, “KC! EN ESPANOL” meets strong reception and breaks into Kartoon Channel!’s top ten.
- RAINBOW RANGERS sold into leading broadcast platforms worldwide, including Netflix, HBO Max, Paramount+, NICK Jr., in addition to Kartoon Channel.
- New Rainbow Ranger master toy license, to release toys in Q3’22.
- STAN LEE’S SUPERHERO KINDERGARTEN starring Arnold Schwarzenegger grows to over 75 million views to date, continuing strong performance.
- SHAQ’S GARAGE in production and on track to air in Q2’22.
- CHIZCOMM/BEACON, media and marketing subsidiary, signs four new clients; positioned for strong post-pandemic growth, as industry migrates from linear television to multi-channel digital platforms.
- STAN LEE CENTENNIAL BRAND positioned for December 2022 launch at retail.
“Genius had a very strong quarter. We are growing across our key units, and we anticipate that to increase significantly with the acquisition of WOW, and the related synergies. We are now diversified across production, distribution, streaming, and licensing. It is an exciting time in media. We see high valuations being placed on companies with content and streaming distribution. As the media world continues to evolve, Genius Brands is continuing to focus on our mission to bring quality positive entertainment to kids around the world. Our balance sheetThe balance sheet is a snapshot of a company's financial position at a specific point in time. It shows the company's assets, liabilities, and equity. remains extremely strong, and we are continuing to carefully and methodically pursue accretive strategic acquisitions as we seek to grow and become the dominant company in the children’s entertainment business,” wrote Andy Heyward, Chairman & CEO Genius Brands International, Inc.
VIDEO Genius Brands Stock Update – Revenue Will 10x Soon – $10 GNUS Price Prediction?
Investor Trip gave his analysis of GNUS stock on October 27, 2021.
VIDEO Shaquille O’Neal Interview on Genius Brands Cartoon Series SHAQ’s GARAGE
Shaquille O’neal discusses the details on his upcoming animated cartoon series SHAQ”s GARAGE that will premiere on the Genius Brands (NASDAQ: GNUS) Kartoon! Channel in 2022 with award-winning broadcaster Charissa Thompson.
Shaq talks about his childhood love for cars, helping others, giving back to the community, Kobe Bryant’s death, and shares his keys to success in life and business.
GNUS Stock Technical Analysis
The large players volume is holding up nicely even though the money flow is negative. The short term trend is neutral, while the long term trend is still negative. We need to see a little more continued positive action to make this really interesting. GNUS has an average volume of 11532500. This is a good sign as it is always nice to have a liquid stock. Although the technical rating is bad, GNUS does present a nice setup opportunity. Prices have been consolidating lately and the volatility has been reduced. There is a support zone below the current price at 1.36, a stop order could be placed below this zone. Click here to sign up for email alerts on GNUS stock.