- Winnebago Industries Stock Consolidation SetupWinnebago Industries stock finally has consolidated setting up for a compelling long entry. Growth in the towables RV market has exploded higher.
- Penske Automotive Expanding Into UK With AcquisitionsPenske Automotive is on an aggressive expansion strategy through acquisitions. The company's latest acquisition is in the U.K.
- Agilent Acquires Luxcel BiosciencesAgilent stock is up heading into the announcement that the company acquired Luxcel Biosciences. I think the stock has run up too far to be a good entry right now.
- Starwood Property Trust Stock Oversold Bounce On Florida ExpansionStarwood Property Trust stock is a good play on rising interest rates. The company's stock is oversold and it pays out a dividend of more than 9% annual yield.
- Bank Of The Ozarks Stalking For Candle Over Candle ReversalBank of the Ozarks stock is FINALLY pulling back a little which may be a good setup for a long entry.
- AtriCure Stock Basing Pattern On Rising Large Players VolumeAtriCure stock shows an incredible positive divergence between large players volume and price. This basing pattern while large players volume is rising is the textbook pattern every trader should be screening for.
- BioLife Solutions Stock Play On CAR T RevolutionBioLife Solutions stock has rising large players volume and a rising Twiggs Money Flow as revenue surges higher from the CAR T cell revolution.
- Total System Services Stock Pocket Pivot and Rising Large Players VolumeTotal System Services stock is in a bullish continuation pattern on rising large players volume. A bullish pocket pivot signal occurred on January 3, 2017.
Author: Lance Jepsen
For ethical purposes, I try not to hold any position in any stock I profile on GuerillaStockTrading.com unless specifically stated in the article. Owner of GuerillaStockTrading.com. Seasoned entrepreneur, investor, and writer. I love God, family, country, stock trading, economics, and helping people learn how to trade. View all posts by Lance Jepsen