A Pocket Pivot is a price/volume accumulation pattern. A Pocket Pivot occurs when price moves up with volume higher than the maximum down volume registered in the previous 10 days.
- Motif Bio's Antibiotic Resistant Drug and Stock TurnaroundMotif Bio stock is a high risk, high reward gambit on iclaprim, an antibiotic drug that can kill antibiotic resistant bacteria.
- Winnebago Industries Stock Consolidation SetupWinnebago Industries stock finally has consolidated setting up for a compelling long entry. Growth in the towables RV market has exploded higher.
- AbbVie Stock Chart Shows Pocket Pivot Cluster On FDA Breakthrough TherapyAbbvie stock is a good long-term buy and hold on a "dream-team" pipeline of phase 3 trials.
- Amgen Stock Setup On FDA Approval for Multiple MyelomaAmgen stock looks like a good setup as the Twiggs Money Flow breaks into positive territory.
- Bank Of The Ozarks Stalking For Candle Over Candle ReversalBank of the Ozarks stock is FINALLY pulling back a little which may be a good setup for a long entry.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Stock Setup If Not Already InRegeneron Pharmaceuticals looks like a good setup after the bullish pocket pivot signal last week. The company will also get a boost from Trump's tax cut.
- BioLife Solutions Stock Play On CAR T RevolutionBioLife Solutions stock has rising large players volume and a rising Twiggs Money Flow as revenue surges higher from the CAR T cell revolution.
- Total System Services Stock Pocket Pivot and Rising Large Players VolumeTotal System Services stock is in a bullish continuation pattern on rising large players volume. A bullish pocket pivot signal occurred on January 3, 2017.
Author: Lance Jepsen
For ethical purposes, I try not to hold any position in any stock I profile on GuerillaStockTrading.com unless specifically stated in the article. Owner of GuerillaStockTrading.com. Seasoned entrepreneur, investor, and writer. I love God, family, country, stock trading, economics, and helping people learn how to trade. View all posts by Lance Jepsen