April 20, 2017: Seaport Global Securities reiterates Advance Auto Parts with a Buy rating and sets a price target of $135. Gabelli & Company raised Advance Auto Parts to a Buy rating, from Hold.
Advance Auto Parts Stock Chart
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., the largest automotive aftermarket parts provider in North America, serves both the professional installer and do-it-yourself customers.
Trading The News: Advance Auto Parts In The News
More Stock Picks
- NXP Semiconductors Furthers Collaboration With AF Payments…
- NJ Gov Christie To Make Amazon Jobs Announcement Tomorrow
- Hearing Takeover Rumors about Sarepta Therapeutics
- Hearing Takeover Rumors about Gilead Sciences
- Applied Optoelectronics To Join the S&P 600 Index
- Fusion Telecommunications Gets $2.1 Million Contract From…