December 28, 2016: Hearing takeover rumors about biotechnology firm Intercept Pharmaceuticals. The rumor is that Novartis could be a potential acquirer. Can not find the source of the rumors. StreetInsider asked an Intercept Pharmaceuticals spokesperson about the rumor and the company said it will not comment on M&A speculation.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Stock Chart
Intercept is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat chronic underserved liver diseases.
Trading The News: Intercept Pharmaceuticals In The News
More Stock Picks
- JP Morgan Makes Positive Comments on Gilead Sciences
- Orexigen Therapeutics Sell For 157% Win!
- Sell ACADIA Pharmaceuticals for a 15.8% Win
- Sarepta Therapeutics Candle Over Candle On Feuerstein
- Editas Medicine Patent Office Decision Favorable to Broad…
- Ocular Therapeutix Rising Money Flow After Resubmits NDA for