Pretium Resources Sell For a 15% Win
January 2, 2016: Sell Pretium Resources for a 15% gain in 6 days. Congratulations if you were able to make money on the trade.
December 21, 2016: Agora Financial is making positive comments about Pretium Resources, and they set a price target of $18 per share.
December 16, 2016: H.C. Wainwright/Rodman & Renshaw reiterates a Buy rating on Pretium Resources and sets a price target of $16.50.
Pretium Resources Stock Chart
Pretivm is creating value through gold by advancing construction of the 100%-owned Brucejack Gold Project with production targeted for 2017. Located 65 kilometers north of the town of Stewart in northern British Columbia. The high-grade gold opportunity at Brucejack is one of the largest and highest-grading undeveloped gold projects in the world.
A feasibility study completed in June 2014 has outlined Proven and Probable mineral reserves in Brucejack’s Valley of the Kings comprising 6.9 million ounces of gold (13.6 million tons grading 15.7 grams per ton gold). Pretivm is advancing Brucejack to production as a 2,700 tons per day underground mine.
All of the major regulatory permits required to begin development work on the high-grade underground gold mine at Brucejack have been issued, and commercial production is targeted to commence in 2017.
Active Stock Picks
- Tutor Perini Awarded Four Civil Projects Valued at $774…
- Biogen Acquires Remedy Pharmaceuticals’ Late-Stage Drug…
- Fluor Wins Bid to Build U.S. 287 Infrastructure Project in…
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Updates On Clinical BP-004 Study
- Amgen Expands Collaboration with Novartis for Erenumab in…
- Teck Resources Gets Buy Rating From Berenberg