The day's top news stories from stocks on the GuerillaStockTrading watch list.
Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- (11/27) Here’s why Apple, big pharma are paying attention to a Supreme Court case over a fracking patent – Inter partes review is at the center of a Supreme Court case, and the decision will have far-reaching effects.
- (11/24) Apple needs to win 2 of these 3 markets to make up for HomePod delay: Wolff – The iPhone X will be “hugely important” for Apple, economist Max Wolff said.
- (11/27) Monday Apple Rumors: iOS 11 ‘I.T’ Gltich Annoys iPhone Owners – InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Monday's Apple Rumors include some bad news for iPhone jailbreaking fans, increasing lens yields for the iPhone X and more. The post Monday Apple Rumors: iOS 11 ‘I.T’ Gltich Annoys iPhone Owners appeared first on InvestorPlace.
- (11/27) Apple Inc. (AAPL): Black Friday Buzz to a Future Booming OLED Fiesta – Smarter Analyst
- (11/27) Apple: Valuation Update After Quarterly Results – Seeking Alpha
- (11/27) Amazon on pace to surpass Netflix in original content spending – Four years from now, Amazon.com will be spending more on original content for its video service than Netflix, predicts Loup Ventures. By 2022, Amazon’s original content spend will have surpassed $8 billion, while Netflix’s will be approaching $7 billion and Apple’s will be more than $4 billion, forecast Gene Munster, a managing partner in the research-driven, early-stage VC firm based in Minneapolis and New York, in a note published before the Thanksgiving holiday. Note that these figures do not include spending on content licensing.
- (11/27) Apple iPhone unit sales growth lowered by analyst – Apple Inc. may not sell as many iPhones as UBS had previously expected after analysts received the results of a semi-annual survey, according to a Monday note to clients. UBS analyst Steven Milunovich …