The day’s top news stories from stocks on the GuerillaStockTrading watch list.
Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- (11/29) UPDATE 1-Apple to audit development processes after Mac bug discovered – Nov 29 (Reuters) – Apple Inc said on Wednesday it would review its software development process a day after a researcher discovered a bug in a new version of its Mac operating system that could give hackers total control of vulnerable machines.
- (11/29) Apple accuses Qualcomm of patent infringement in countersuit – (Reuters) – Apple Inc on Wednesday filed a countersuit against Qualcomm Inc, alleging that Qualcomm’s Snapdragon mobile phone chips that power a wide variety of Android-based devices infringe on Apple’s patents, the latest development in a long-running dispute.
- (11/29) Apple rushes to resolve ‘huge’ password glitch on its new operating system – Apple is scrambling to fix a serious glitch within its latest Mac operating system.
- (11/28) Apple Can Expect Strong Holiday iPhone X Sales, Though Some Skeptics Remain
- (11/29) Apple Music Chief Jimmy Iovine Suggests Spotify Is in Trouble – And not just because Apple Music is growing.
- (11/29) Maybe I Was Wrong About This Apple Inc. iPhone Prediction – Apple’s lower-cost iPhone could still use the company’s latest chip tech after all.
- (11/29) Apple, Inc. Fires Back at Qualcomm in New Patent Lawsuit – The Mac maker alleges that certain Snapdragon chips infringe on its patents for power consumption and battery life.
- (11/29) Apple Stock vs. Amazon Stock: Race to a $1 Trillion Valuation
- (11/29) Apple to review software practices after patching serious Mac bug
- (11/29) South Korean Authorities Raided Apple Offices