The day’s top news stories from stocks on the GuerillaStockTrading watch list.
Apple Inc. (AAPL)
- (11/23) Apple supplier stops students’ illegal overtime at iPhone X factory – Apple supplier Foxconn has stopped students from working illegal overtime at a factory in China.
- (11/22) Apple says illegal student labor discovered at iPhone X plant – BEIJING (Reuters) – Smartphone maker Apple Inc and its biggest manufacturing partner on Wednesday said that a small number of students were discovered working overtime in its Chinese factory, violating local labor laws.
- (11/22) Apple will release a new and cheaper iPhone by July, according to a report – Apple’s new iPhone SE 2 will cost about $450 and will be aimed at sales in emerging markets, according to the report.
- (11/22) How to get the best deals on Apple products this Black Friday – If you’re looking to save on Apple products this Black Friday, consider shopping outside of Apple’s stores.
- (11/22) Apple scientists disclose self-driving car research – Reuters
- (11/23) Top Apple iPad Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals for 2017 Revealed by Analysts at Deal Tomato – Deal Tomato, the online shopping experts, have rounded up the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday iPad deals for 2017
- (11/23) 3 Big Focus Areas for Apple Inc.’s 2018 Premium iPhones – Apple’s 2018 iPhones will be about making the already great iPhone X noticeably better.
- (11/23) Exceptional Sales Growth Makes Apple (AAPL) a Strong Buy – InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Apple Inc (NASDAQ:AAPL) is a $872.2 billion in market value component of the Technology Hardware Storage & Peripherals GICS industry group where the stock’s current Portfolio Grader score places it 3 among the 37 companies in this industry group, positioning it among the leaders. AAPL is ranked among the sector leaders with a ranking of 30 among the 706 companies in the sector and number 93 in the 5000 company Portfolio Grader company universe. The post Exceptional Sales Growth Makes Apple (AAPL) a Strong Buy appeared first on InvestorPlace.
- (11/23) A New Final Cut Plugin called FCPX LUT Noir Volume 2 was released by Pixel Film Studios – FCPX Plugin Developer, Pixel Film Studios, released FCPX LUT Noir Volume 2 . Aliso Viejo, CA (PRWEB) November 23, 2017 FCPX LUT Noir Volume 2 allows editors to transform any shot into a film-noir style, quickly & easily. Editors can add cold and dark color grades and vintage style gradient overlays to their footage. A LUT is a Lookup Table that contains a mathematical formula for modifying an image. The LUT changes every pixel’s color to the corresponding color indicated by the table.